Photoperiod Northern Lights photo's and More - Indoor Michigan Grow

TY @The Bedroom Gardener UK for the rep and All for the visit. Staggered sizes for sure. The plants from near to far in pic # 18 are 1 Black Domina then 2 auto Blueberry (only auto's) then 2 more Black Domina then 2 regular Northern Lights clones then 2 Northern lights from feminized seeds and then 2 Super lemon haze plants one from seed the other a clone.
I had difficulty in water seed germination due to what I think was a water issue. My sediment filter was full of some sort of yellow slime. And that slime could be felt in the water that passed through. After changing the filter the slimy feel went away and the seed germination was fine.
Ya funny stuff I really thought the start was going to be easier but had to work more than usual at getting to this point. :bighug:

Sometimes you have those grows when nothing seems to go right. Unfortunately the only thing to do is power through. I had such a bad run at one point I was going to give up altogether, but canna keeps calling me back.

I changed the light schedule from 18 on and 6 off to 17 on and 7 off. I will continue to reduce the on hours 1 or 2 hours a week until 12-12 is reached All looking well the 2 lanky smaller plants are the auto's.
They have been top dressed w/roots foundation and roots grow dry nutrients.

Attachments

• 100_2179.JPG
    100_2179.JPG
    353.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_2177.JPG
    100_2177.JPG
    412.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_2175.JPG
    100_2175.JPG
    387.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_2174.JPG
    100_2174.JPG
    392 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_2173.JPG
    100_2173.JPG
    407.4 KB · Views: 35
I changed the light schedule from 18 on and 6 off to 17 on and 7 off. I will continue to reduce the on hours 1 or 2 hours a week until 12-12 is reached All looking well the 2 lanky smaller plants are the auto's.
They have been top dressed w/roots foundation and roots grow dry nutrients.

Your plants are looking tip top as usual man. The only thing I will say is that reducing your lights is not going to help those autos at all - in my opinion.

Personally I would be trying to put as much light into those autos as possible now, and then when you have to flip for your photos to flower just do it straight on 12/12. I've done a few grows with autos on 12/12 reduced lighting, and in hindsight it was not worthwhile - cost vs harvest.

Only something to think about, but thought I should say something.

Your plants are looking tip top as usual man. The only thing I will say is that reducing your lights is not going to help those autos at all - in my opinion.

Personally I would be trying to put as much light into those autos as possible now, and then when you have to flip for your photos to flower just do it straight on 12/12. I've done a few grows with autos on 12/12 reduced lighting, and in hindsight it was not worthwhile - cost vs harvest.

Only something to think about, but thought I should say something.
Good to hear some advice TY your input is always valued. Ya I put myself in a situation and may have to move them out into the tent (or elsewhere) that has some auto's starting in to finish.
I noticed the auto's are starting to flower and the older plants are getting big and their stretch could cause height issues if I wait too long

Good to hear some advice TY your input is always valued. Ya I put myself in a situation and may have to move them out into the tent (or elsewhere) that has some auto's starting in to finish.
I noticed the auto's are starting to flower and the older plants are getting big and their stretch could cause height issues if I wait too long
They looked quite stretched out already. Bring your light close and it will help battle against stretching. I run my lights a lot closer than most people. If you have any way to figure out your intensity you can run your lights very close without burning/bleaching.

Yes Mister Green 1 week from now I will have their light cycle on 12-12. I reduced it 2 hours today. I will put the HPS bulbs in and drop them lower to the plants. My MH bulbs run hotter than the HPS.
The Bedroom gardener I moved the 2 auto blueberry plants in a 5x5 tent under a Marshydro SP-3000 at 50% and they did not like it. It looks like they were not liking the intensity of the light because their tops stared drying out.

I start the dry flowering nutes now. Roots elemental that has slow release Magnesium and Calcium and roots uprising bloom. Happy Farming

Attachments

• 100_2230.JPG
    100_2230.JPG
    414.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_2235.JPG
    100_2235.JPG
    335.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_2236.JPG
    100_2236.JPG
    408.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Blueberry auto's in tent.JPG
    Blueberry auto's in tent.JPG
    340.1 KB · Views: 30
  • photo group.JPG
    photo group.JPG
    392.7 KB · Views: 32
Switched the light bulbs to HPS from the MH and bumped both up to 750W they were at 600W. The Black Domina plants are all from a plant that turned white on me a few years ago. So I kept her around but the white trait has not shown.
The auto blueberry plants are in their own tent now. Happy Farming :bighug:
100_2307.JPG

Attachments

• 100_2305.JPG
    100_2305.JPG
    336.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_2309.JPG
    100_2309.JPG
    346.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Northern Lights regular.JPG
    Northern Lights regular.JPG
    378.5 KB · Views: 21