New Grower Northern Lights auto. First Grow. Aerogarden

Looks really healthy to me seems to be doing really well. What ever your doing is working keep it up, I have a DP lemon zkittles at 8 weeks exactly today shes only just started flowering.

Looks really healthy to me seems to be doing really well. What ever your doing is working keep it up, I have a DP lemon zkittles at 8 weeks exactly today shes only just started flowering.
I pay close attention to my girls lol. A lot of TLC has gone into them. All 3 are flowering but only one has started showing crystals on the leaves... oddly enough it’s the smallest plant of the three. I already have my next set up started.... an actual grow tent....yay!! I should of started off that way but I was a bit concerned throwing a bunch of money into something I may not enjoy or fail miserably at. Now that I know I enjoy everything involved with growing I’m graduating to dwc.

Oh your hooked then just like me i started using coco coir for the first grow and coco is for me i will try a dwc sometime but they produce monsters my tent is only 160cm tall what size is yours?

Im that hooked iv ordered carnivorous plants to grow there great for killing insects and look pretty also got 4 tomato plants in tent aswel there shooting up aswell

Wise to take things cany at the start :thumbsup: Stranger things have happened that someone dont like a puff:smoking:
New tent on the way and plans for dwc :smokeit:
:pighug:
Good luck n keep er lit

I have been preoccupied with life so I have not posted pics recently. My nl autos are 53 days old. Since this is my first time growing I have no idea if they are even looking healthy or doing what they should be doing at this point. I know I was advised not to do HST via all of the information I read but I did so anyways on the main cola of each plant. I also did LST and ALOT of leaf tucking lol. I trimmed the roots before flowering. Lollipopped a little too. I’m not sure if any of this stressed my plants or hindered their growth in any way so I’m hoping to get some input from the experienced growers here.

hey gloria, great to hear from ya again...thought ya mighta fell off the edge o' this alleged flat world, lol (altho i pers think it'z a pyramid :smoking: hehe) anyhoo, ur girlz are in flower & that'z alwayz a good sign at 53d, lol ;) me own NL girlz are now on day 124 & still aren't done yet :rofl: all is good tho & ur gonna kill it :headbang: ppp

Oh your hooked then just like me i started using coco coir for the first grow and coco is for me i will try a dwc sometime but they produce monsters my tent is only 160cm tall what size is yours?

Im that hooked iv ordered carnivorous plants to grow there great for killing insects and look pretty also got 4 tomato plants in tent aswel there shooting up aswell
I don’t remember the height and it’s still packed away lol. Gonna get it ready after this harvest.

hey gloria, great to hear from ya again...thought ya mighta fell off the edge o' this alleged flat world, lol (altho i pers think it'z a pyramid :smoking: hehe) anyhoo, ur girlz are in flower & that'z alwayz a good sign at 53d, lol ;) me own NL girlz are now on day 124 & still aren't done yet :rofl: all is good tho & ur gonna kill it :headbang: ppp
Wow. They do grow longer than the proposed 10 weeks that the pkg suggested. Speaking of seeds....is it wise to buy my seeds from a local breeder or should I stick to buying them from reputable places?

Close up of apical. There’s a bunch of crystal forming on the leaves but I’m not sure you can see it on the picture.

Attachments

• 11CAE954-7F53-449A-A384-0E99346C8BB4.jpeg
    11CAE954-7F53-449A-A384-0E99346C8BB4.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 148
  • EF6AFE0E-1872-4F07-9B3E-63606CF71A79.jpeg
    EF6AFE0E-1872-4F07-9B3E-63606CF71A79.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 150
HELP!!!!!

my bottom fan leaves are turning yellow and falling off. What could this be? At this rate I’m going to lose too many before harvest. Is it a nitrogen deficiency? I use cal mag so not convinced it’s a magnesium deficiency. I changed my nute reservoir (I change the water, rinse it and add all new nutes and distilled water once a week) yesterday to see if that would help. I use a three part nute solution, cal-mag, black storm (iron,potash and humic acid), carbs, ultimate B plus, a chelating agent, sea storm (seaweed and kelp). I use the chelating agent and B Plus as a folier spray as well. The plants are on a 20/4 schedule. I’ll post a pic of the nutrient analysis. Humidity 40% temp range 21-23 Celsius

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Back