New Grower Northern Lights auto. First Grow. Aerogarden

What ppm/ec you feeding at now? Also check the ppm of res.
A leaf went yellow of mine today with a run off of 500 i feed only 300 this morning problems are about to land and i have the man flu

Dial back your feed a bit in res Gloria if possible change your water your ph seems perfect snap a pic of affected leafs do you feed calmag? I find it hit n miss one of my girls loves it the other it burns the hell out of

Dial back your feed a bit in res Gloria if possible change your water your ph seems perfect snap a pic of affected leafs do you feed calmag? I find it hit n miss one of my girls loves it the other it burns the hell out of
I already did that. I change water once a week and add nutes. Yes I do use cal-mag cause I noticed a deficiency in the beginning of my grow which fixed it. In this thread is all the info regarding what I use and pics of the leaves. Maybe scroll through and find it so you can read all the info cause maybe you may pick up on something I may be doing based on what I wrote. Pretty please lol

What ppm/ec you feeding at now? Also check the ppm of res.
A leaf went yellow of mine today with a run off of 500 i feed only 300 this morning problems are about to land and i have the man flu
That’s where my problem may be. I ordered my meter online and it did not show up so now I’m waiting for the resend. So how much should I cut back and what do I cut back on? I listed everything I feed the girls somewhere in this thread ha ha so maybe you could take a peek and tell me what things I should lower :shrug::shrug:page 5 of this thread.

Last edited:
well i use liquid nutes from canna when mine burn i just tend to give them like 50% less feed this way is should hopefully balance them back out and they will show signs of being hungry which from what im gathering is a lighter shade of green i could be wrong there.
hopefully she bounces back quick

8.5 weeks

Can anyone tell me by looking at the buds approximately how long they have left. Since this is my first grow experience I have no clue:smiley1:. I’m anxiously awaiting the day they are done but I also want them to grow as long as possible to fatten lol

Attachments

• 44D9A1A0-EE33-4FC1-8F2E-6127F9101847.jpeg
    44D9A1A0-EE33-4FC1-8F2E-6127F9101847.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 126
  • B790292F-C46B-4F88-8DDC-9AE89B01040A.jpeg
    B790292F-C46B-4F88-8DDC-9AE89B01040A.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 126
  • A820AC5B-E65A-405D-BAFB-E7CE3A952222.jpeg
    A820AC5B-E65A-405D-BAFB-E7CE3A952222.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 5F581AA6-BE26-49C8-8153-CD6A261EDC4A.jpeg
    5F581AA6-BE26-49C8-8153-CD6A261EDC4A.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 115
Welcome, man! Good luck to you! What is the true wattage (at the wall) for each of those lights? How much clearance do you have for the plants to grow? Also, what dimension width and length is the grow space?

I will guess yield based on that. But so far, so good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I have no idea. All I know is the aerogarden is 45 watts and the vivosun claims to be 300 watt which I added during pre-flower. I tried googling the information but I didn’t find the true wattage. 30x25x60 grow box and I always have 5L of water in the 16x7 aerogarden reservoir. There are 3 plants in there. Just above this post is what they are looking like at 8.5 weeks.

Last edited:
8.5 weeks

Can anyone tell me by looking at the buds approximately how long they have left. Since this is my first grow experience I have no clue:smiley1:. I’m anxiously awaiting the day they are done but I also want them to grow as long as possible to fatten lol

all thoze pistilz are still white & u've still got a wayz to go...alwayz figger NL to be at least a 100d plant regardless ;) mine are 132d & still goin, but, that'z a horse of a whole other color :rolleyes2: lookin good tho & keep us updated :thumbsup: ppp

Back