New Grower Northern Lights auto. First Grow. Aerogarden

Out of the three plants I have the slowest growing plant is doing the best now and the fastest growing plant is the worst now lol.

Attachments

• 78AB552B-0757-4773-AC81-FCF6054A45FB.jpeg
    78AB552B-0757-4773-AC81-FCF6054A45FB.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 99
These have progressed some over the last week looking great

These have progressed some over the last week looking great
Thank you. I’m pretty proud of my first attempt thus far. So many doubters out there said I couldn’t grow in an aerogarden....well I think I did lol.

Thank you. I’m pretty proud of my first attempt thus far. So many doubters out there said I couldn’t grow in an aerogarden....well I think I did lol.

Tbh i kinda think you have smashed it on this grow im debating using my brothers old aerogarden for just 1 plant myself for experiments.

Be proud of yourself remember there are people who dont even make it to flowering.

Tbh i kinda think you have smashed it on this grow im debating using my brothers old aerogarden for just 1 plant myself for experiments.

Be proud of yourself remember there are people who dont even make it to flowering.
One thing I have learned is two plants max would work better than 3 lol. Thank you for the encouraging words <3

Wondering if anyone knows of a “set up your grow tent for dummies” tutorial lol? The tent itself is built....just need to know how to set up the inside. My next post contains everything I need to set up.

Last edited:
My advice for the tent is dont do what i did lol i had to patch mine up as it teared a tiny bit enough for light to break out on a corner, build half the frame and go from there. Check youtube or the company you bought it from might have a guide

My advice for the tent is dont do what i did lol i had to patch mine up as it teared a tiny bit enough for light to break out on a corner, build half the frame and go from there. Check youtube or the company you bought it from might have a guide
I have the tent built. I just don’t know how to set up everything in it. I have a carbon filter, in-line fan, 2 grow lights, humidifier (too dry here to worry about dehumidifier)small heater, timer plug for lights, temp and humidity control plug in, 4 dwc buckets, air pump with 4 sublets, 2 small desk top fans (not sure if I still need them with the in-line fan?), hygrometer, water temp probe. Should I have a water temperature probe for each bucket or would I just test the temperature in one bucket and assume they are all the same temperature?

I don’t know where to start to set it up. I don’t want to attempt it without input from knowledgeable growers cause it would suck to get so far in the process and have to take it all apart due to a problem arising.

oh and my tent is only 2’x4’and the height I believe is 6’

Last edited:
Oh your hooked then just like me i started using coco coir for the first grow and coco is for me i will try a dwc sometime but they produce monsters my tent is only 160cm tall what size is yours?

Im that hooked iv ordered carnivorous plants to grow there great for killing insects and look pretty also got 4 tomato plants in tent aswel there shooting up aswell
6 feet tall

Start with your carbon filter first you want the fan pulling air through the filter then exhausted out the top of the tent hang them both from the top.
Then your add your lights and other bits then your pretty much ready. Alot of people will do a test run just to see what temps and rh they get with lights

Back