Thanks nugnoob! Your doing great bro. Plants look amazing and thanks again for the video. Spot on and perfect health.

I'd like to make a suggestion with the pvc as it may save you some trouble. Not all of it but some of the water that's draining may follow the pvc down to the floor on the tent. If you could shrink the span a bit so the feet land in the saucers you might not have that problem. But if it's working for you keep it up and ignore me. :d5:

Looking perfect NN! All 4. Those videos are great, keep it up bro. :pass:
Hey Seabass, good to hear from ya man. Love your Mephisto grow going! Thanks for the bump of confidence! :smokeit:

What up @NugNoob. Really love Canna timelapses, so are you just using a small timelapse cam, or is the cam a webcam? Either way I'd definitely show the ladies displaying some wild phototropism
Thanks dude, it can be extra work and sometimes a hassle but I love the end results. It's just a cheapo 720p HP webcam I had laying around collecting dust. I use SplitCam to take a snap every few minutes then compile it in Photoshop and finally upload it to Imgur. Thanks for stopping in friend, please come again to see the ladies progress!

Thanks nugnoob! Your doing great bro. Plants look amazing and thanks again for the video. Spot on and perfect health.

I'd like to make a suggestion with the pvc as it may save you some trouble. Not all of it but some of the water that's draining may follow the pvc down to the floor on the tent. If you could shrink the span a bit so the feet land in the saucers you might not have that problem. But if it's working for you keep it up and ignore me. :d5:
Thanks man, that's a great point. I'll double check to make sure it's not doing that or make adjustments if I can.
:d5:

Äh,.....hm

The leaves show some serious calmag def, maybe more cal then mag.....just took a quick look in a break....will read on the nutes later that evening

At home...

drain should be ok, also ph and temp..did you meassure runoff? If not maybe could be interresting....knowing ph and ec/ppm runoff....first to do is dealing the calmag def, if not grow continious but flower could collapse....looking the leaves of your girls showing it....if they would be mine i would do it like that....maybe first increase calmag and reduce the other nutes, because of N and P and K they look healthy...it will take about 7 to10 days to see first reacts of calmag in the leaves to close those lighter spots in the leaves into healthy green and light veins the leaves sould be at....cal is absolutely necessary for cell building and grow, it´s fundametal for permeability of plasmalemma and supports the power of cell...don´t know if reading right of all your inputs and my dic issue to translate....btw what does your accurate ph 8 say?

maybe @jingo @Yeatster @trailanimal can help out?

At home...

drain should be ok, also ph and temp..did you meassure runoff? If not maybe could be interresting....knowing ph and ec/ppm runoff....first to do is dealing the calmag def, if not grow continious but flower could collapse....looking the leaves of your girls showing it....if they would be mine i would do it like that....maybe first increase calmag and reduce the other nutes, because of N and P and K they look healthy...it will take about 7 to10 days to see first reacts of calmag in the leaves to close those lighter spots in the leaves into healthy green and light veins the leaves sould be at....cal is absolutely necessary for cell building and grow, it´s fundametal for permeability of plasmalemma and supports the power of cell...don´t know if reading right of all your inputs and my dic issue to translate....btw what does your accurate ph 8 say?

maybe @jingo @Yeatster @trailanimal can help out?
I'll defer to those with bottle feed experience, dirtbag here. NQ is getting enough nitro, and if it's as you say, maybe a couple more days for cal/mag to kick in.

Back