You know what i pictured to myself after re-looked at the photos you updatet here new...after finishing this grow and after you dried and cured your well done ladys....and worked hard for it till end...joining your first grown own weed...you´ll sould have a smile like this....
images

Like DONE!

Happy for yours, grobro:bump:

You know what i pictured to myself after re-looked at the photos you updatet here new...after finishing this grow and after you dried and cured your well done ladys....and worked hard for it till end...joining your first grown own weed...you´ll sould have a smile like this....
images

Like DONE!

Happy for yours, grobro:bump:
Hey thanks for the support my man! You rock!
hell-yes-big-lebowski-lookin-out-my-backdoor.gif

Hey man, sorry I missed this before! I will be going for the Mephisto 420 as well, hoping for the 3 pack and bonus seeds @mephisto
...but hey, if all goes well with my NQ I'll smoke one in your honor and let you know how she taste sir!

@iWumbo More time lapse to come!
@Canad420 Will have to check out your DP man! Be fun to compare and see similiarities/differences!

Thanks for ya'll support guys it mean more than you know. Even outside the grow room, gives me a smile.
I :weed: AFN

So did you get all 3 strains in the 4/20 promo mate? I managed to bag a 3 pack of all 3 :headbang: :bighug:

Night Queen looking good dude. Looking forward to hearing how "my" bud smokes :pass: :vibe:

So did you get all 3 strains in the 4/20 promo mate? I managed to bag a 3 pack of all 3 :headbang: :bighug:

Night Queen looking good dude. Looking forward to hearing how "my" bud smokes :pass: :vibe:

I ordered a 3 pack of all 3 and hoping for the bonus seeds. Still no send payment Email but hopefully soon to lock it in. Yeah ill have to see your review of your smoke report!

Thanks for stopping by man!

Update 3 4-25-17
tent 4-25.jpg

Hey guys, first you can probably see that I added using 1" PVC pipe and fittings a means to raise up the back 2 plants 4 inches for easier draining and run off removal of the run off pans. NQ is trucking along nicely, lot of growth on her not just up top but on the lower spots of her as well, I am really impressed by her DP genetics so far! Everyone else seems to be doing good as well overall.

I am not sure if some of the coloring/spotting/striping I guess you would call it on these girls is CalMag or something else. I have been feeding what I thought was a decent amount of CalMag into the mix with every watering every 3-4 days or so. Fed them last on 4-20-17, will do another feeding later tonight or tomorrow morning if they are ready. I have kept the feed the same across the board (Recharge+MP+SM90+CalMag) along with the OP Foliar sprays every 3 days or so. Hopefully it's not overfeeding. I may go easier on the next feed and dilute what I have already mixed into the 1gal jug with fresh water added. I will also pH this feed now to 6.2 or so.

Also some of the leaf edges are pointed up on Sky and just a little on NQ. They are definitely getting enough light, maybe a little too much from these amazing AutoCobs! @BigSm0 your lights are insane... I can't wait to see how they do on penetrating for dense bud later (if I am lucky enough lol).

I have indeed raised them up as high as they can go on 3 of the 4 plants. 3 are now on 20/4 schedule with the Critical Jack still on 24/0 for a few more days. I've turned the AC unit on that is about 10 feet away, that is also on a timer to click off 15 mins after lights out and 15 mins before lights on (11am-3pm) and that seems to keep the temperature somewhere between 75-80 always. I did see one slight dip yesterday when it suddenly got cooler out and probably happened during lights out where it dropped to 68 but by the time I was home 4 or 5 hours later it was back to 75 so I'm sure it's fine.

Nightqueen - Day 21
NQ Day 21.jpg

NQ Day 21b.jpg
NQ Day21c.jpg

Skystomper - Day 12
Sky Day 12.jpg

White Widow - Day 17
WW Day 17.jpg

Critical Jack - Day 7
Jackie Day 7.jpg

0422171056_HDR.jpg
Thanks you all for stopping in, thank you for your support this has been very exciting for me so far!
-Your friendly neighborhood NugNoob

Back