really grooving on the time lapse NN, go easy wait and see, you gave them such a good start gotta think they'll get through this ok
Agree.....it´s just the fucking dic problem trailanimal and the slang you US boys are using....my dic says...ask google?

Naahh...cannot be or what?

but you´re right NQ looks good of N....i would increase temp to 26 to 28° and rh to 45 to 50 to get a better throughput of nutes and water..... faster throughout that calmag can be reactived....a couple of days...first TRANSPIRATION to go faster

Agree.....it´s just the fucking dic problem trailanimal and the slang you US boys are using....my dic says...ask google?

Naahh...cannot be or what?

but you´re right NQ looks good of N....i would increase temp to 26 to 28° and rh to 45 to 50 to get a better throughput of nutes and water..... faster throughout that calmag can be reactived....a couple of days...first TRANSPIRATION to go faster
:slap:
Thanks for all your help and advice, awesome explanations too! I bumped up the CalMag for the feed yesterday so hopefully that helps. Maybe I'll do another small feed of water and just CalMag in the next day or so to try and boost it a little more, just don't want to over water yet. Temp is now 79f, it fluctuates here and there of course but I've turned the AC down 1 degree and zipped the tent a little more so less cool air gets in.

@trailanimal Thanks man, I like watching their progress in timelapse gif form for sure! Appreciate the advice and good vibes dude, means a lot!

@DABaracuss Thanks for stopping in friend, come back anytime!

:slap:
Thanks for all your help and advice, awesome explanations too! I bumped up the CalMag for the feed yesterday so hopefully that helps. Maybe I'll do another small feed of water and just CalMag in the next day or so to try and boost it a little more, just don't want to over water yet. Temp is now 79f, it fluctuates here and there of course but I've turned the AC down 1 degree and zipped the tent a little more so less cool air gets in.

like he said, give them some time to react, if you give them too much calmag now this could also be bad

You are slapping me around my friend.....like Muhammad Ali !

THX
<3
ali.gif

Update 4 (4-30-17)
0429171843_HDR.jpg

Watered the two older ladies, NQ and WW last night. About 1.5L each. I'm sure I'll have to start throwing higher doses of CalMag soon at the bigger ones regardless of how their color seems to be doing pretty well. The Super Soil and Mammoth P seem to be working wonders. Oh and I don't wanna leave out Recharge, they've been getting a nice dose of that regularly as well! Only one hurting here seems to be Sky. And if you go all the way back to when she was just a few days old, she had funny yellow coloring or spots on her cotyledons. Since only 3 of the COBs are now plugged in, they are now getting a true dark period, 20/4.

Nightqueen - Day 26

Her growth is just outstanding from my POV. I hope she stays on this path into bloom, I'll just keep the feeding schedule the same with what I've got. Did some mild LST to the main stalk and she took well to it. As you can see I am a total noob to this so it doesn't look all that pretty but I think it's helped (right? lol) to get the canopy spread out for more light and a little more even (maybe?). Haha, I am trying...
0430171006a_HDR.jpg
0430171005_HDR.jpg
0430171005b_HDR.jpg

White Widow - Day 22
0430171006b_HDR.jpg

Skystomper - Day 17

0430171006d_HDR.jpg
0430171008_HDR.jpg

As you can see, she is hurting a bit. Not sure if it's still CalMag def. or too much of the AutoCob power. I moved her about 4 days ago off the higher back area and shut off the Cob that was directly over her as I couldn't raise it anymore anyways. She still gets a lot of light from the other 3. Her pH seems fine about 6.5. I've given her two extra doses, maybe 60-100ml with just water and CalMag in addition to her last feeding about 5 days ago. The pot has remained plenty damp since the last watering, the 7gal holds a lot. Hopefully she will show some signs of improvement over the next week or so.

Critical Jack - Day 13

0430171006c_HDR.jpg

Thanks all for stopping in and oh, check out this dope drawing my wife did on her tablet in like a few hours! She has a cool hobby too! I couldn't be prouder of my wife and her artistic ability.
1o17cp.gif

-NN out.

Very nice update. Plants look great bud rep slap coming hope it doesn't hurt when I hit ya with it.

Hey thanks @Ripper ! means a lot man, I am loving this GBD Super Soil and Mammoth P. Really solid stuff. Combined with COBs and a few extra small amounts of nutes, hard to go wrong!

Back