Sweet man, I have high hopes for this run just due to genes alone. Good feels on the Mephisto Sky @ashton The grow you and your bro did was off the chain.

Thanks!
-NN
Have you seen the 2nd tent yet. I post pics in live stoners. Much bigger already. Kicking first grows ass so far.
This is yesterday a sky around 30 days ish
IMG_20170415_161310.jpg
IMG_20170415_161301.jpg

Can't wait for the mephisto 420 drop. So pumped. Man bear alien pig is a freebie for getting the new strains. I'm just trying to throw my money at mephisto right now lol

Two words... Plant Management! Hahaa.
Did you intend to put those larger sized strains in those larger sized pots? Its gonna get super busy in that tent soon! Cant wait to see it! Grow big or go home!!

Hello all again and welcome to my second grow ever! Sorry my last grow kinda dwindled down and well... it fell flat on it's face mostly due to gnats and w/e else I screwed up. One of the AK's is actually still alive (Jupiter) outside buy hasn't grown much at all, not looking healthy either.
View attachment 734393
I've made a few tweaks/upgrades. Probably the most important are the genetics. I've got a nice line-up... Same 3x3x6 tent w/ 6inch carbon filter and 440cfm inline fan.
  • Genetics
Mephisto Skystomper [7gal Airpot]
Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen [5gal Airpot]
Dinafem Critical Jack [5gal Airpot]
Freebies! THANK YOU AFN! @stepside @Waximus
Seedsman (freebie) Auto White Widow [3gal Grow Bag]
View attachment 734577 View attachment 734578

• Medium
Roots Organic Original + 20% Worm Castings + @gbd SuperSoil Mix

As you can see I've opted for Airpots to hopefully help with any possible noob over-watering I may mistakenly give as they tend to dry quicker.

• Lights
4x AutoCobs Thank you @BigSm0 Fantastic output on these puppies!

• Nutes
View attachment 734415
Using only distilled water for all feedings, no pH-ing (just trying it out, why not?)
I've added a few nutes to the lineup, I'm going balls to the walls this time boys and girls! Still got the trio from last grow but I doubt I'll be using it much with the super soil and the mammoth P I have now. Also been using GH: Rapid Start and a little Recharge even in the early stages for small feeds using a baby syringe and as a foliar spray. They get hit with the OP: Overgrow 2 or 3 times a week once they hit about 7 days old. Added in the SM-90 and CalMag into the spray as well. Mixed SM-90 into the first 2 small feeds. .6ml/gal of Mammoth P into gallon, used with every feed, even small.

I'm going easier on the humidifiers this time and only using distilled water in them (kind of expensive I know!) to help make sure I don't have any deposits or hopefully no fungus/bacteria issues. Once all 4 are a few weeks in, I'll cut it down to probably one humidifier.

@jingo @budelee @Yeatster @TheMongol @Slater @Ojibway1973 @Waira @witchyhour @Benjamin Squier @TheMongol @Tom'sinflatedballs @hippy71 @Prophetiko @jokerinkx3 @Dudeski @ashton @trailanimal @Ripper @Rebel @epenguin @WalterW @iWumbo @Seabass @All I HAVE @L0wbob2017 @Sensi Jay @archie gemmill @jelly0 @Puddentane @Tetra9 @FullDuplex @Canad420 @Big Sur Holy @Habitual @chachinG @SpaghettiSauce @D3V!ous_Dankster @912GreenSkell @mephisto

Hope I didn't forget anyone and hope I didn't include anyone who didn't want to be tagged lol!

I also picked up a 3 pack of DP Think Different, I've tried all 3 of those beans... the first cracked and sprouted great! Super fast and thick looking little tail with a bit of green when I planted it and then it choked itself off before it fully hit the surface of the soil (see pic). Second one never cracked at all! Third one is still in paper towel but it's been a week and no white tail so not too excited for it.
View attachment 734506
I also had to try twice on the Skystomper, first seed would not crack after 2 days in water and 5 days in paper towel.

Thanks all! One love.
Hello all again and welcome to my second grow ever! Sorry my last grow kinda dwindled down and well... it fell flat on it's face mostly due to gnats and w/e else I screwed up. One of the AK's is actually still alive (Jupiter) outside buy hasn't grown much at all, not looking healthy either.
View attachment 734393
I've made a few tweaks/upgrades. Probably the most important are the genetics. I've got a nice line-up... Same 3x3x6 tent w/ 6inch carbon filter and 440cfm inline fan.
  • Genetics
Mephisto Skystomper [7gal Airpot]
Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen [5gal Airpot]
Dinafem Critical Jack [5gal Airpot]
Freebies! THANK YOU AFN! @stepside @Waximus
Seedsman (freebie) Auto White Widow [3gal Grow Bag]
View attachment 734577 View attachment 734578

• Medium
Roots Organic Original + 20% Worm Castings + @gbd SuperSoil Mix

As you can see I've opted for Airpots to hopefully help with any possible noob over-watering I may mistakenly give as they tend to dry quicker.

• Lights
4x AutoCobs Thank you @BigSm0 Fantastic output on these puppies!

• Nutes
View attachment 734415
Using only distilled water for all feedings, no pH-ing (just trying it out, why not?)
I've added a few nutes to the lineup, I'm going balls to the walls this time boys and girls! Still got the trio from last grow but I doubt I'll be using it much with the super soil and the mammoth P I have now. Also been using GH: Rapid Start and a little Recharge even in the early stages for small feeds using a baby syringe and as a foliar spray. They get hit with the OP: Overgrow 2 or 3 times a week once they hit about 7 days old. Added in the SM-90 and CalMag into the spray as well. Mixed SM-90 into the first 2 small feeds. .6ml/gal of Mammoth P into gallon, used with every feed, even small.

I'm going easier on the humidifiers this time and only using distilled water in them (kind of expensive I know!) to help make sure I don't have any deposits or hopefully no fungus/bacteria issues. Once all 4 are a few weeks in, I'll cut it down to probably one humidifier.

@jingo @budelee @Yeatster @TheMongol @Slater @Ojibway1973 @Waira @witchyhour @Benjamin Squier @TheMongol @Tom'sinflatedballs @hippy71 @Prophetiko @jokerinkx3 @Dudeski @ashton @trailanimal @Ripper @Rebel @epenguin @WalterW @iWumbo @Seabass @All I HAVE @L0wbob2017 @Sensi Jay @archie gemmill @jelly0 @Puddentane @Tetra9 @FullDuplex @Canad420 @Big Sur Holy @Habitual @chachinG @SpaghettiSauce @D3V!ous_Dankster @912GreenSkell @mephisto

Hope I didn't forget anyone and hope I didn't include anyone who didn't want to be tagged lol!

I also picked up a 3 pack of DP Think Different, I've tried all 3 of those beans... the first cracked and sprouted great! Super fast and thick looking little tail with a bit of green when I planted it and then it choked itself off before it fully hit the surface of the soil (see pic). Second one never cracked at all! Third one is still in paper towel but it's been a week and no white tail so not too excited for it.
View attachment 734506
I also had to try twice on the Skystomper, first seed would not crack after 2 days in water and 5 days in paper towel.

Thanks all! One love.
man, rock'n the photons with 4 autocobs in that space!

nice set up.got the lights/genetics/soil all covered.
when you say no ph ing.is that no adjusting or no testing ? im all for kiss,but if you have a ph pen give things a test once in a while.even if its just for practice or for keeping the pen in good working order.
i over watererd many times.a spare pot with just dry soil in it somewhere,to lift up now and again gives a good reference to what a light pot feels like.
good luck.
:pighug:
very good watering tuneup archie!

Back