Awesome mate well done to get all set up and running well again.

I so wanna try a DP night queen. Nearly ordered some DP and then remembered it's mephisto cheeeeeeeeese day on the 20th so will be a cheesy tent next.

Good luck dude may your nugs be big and smelly :worship: :vibe:

nice set up.got the lights/genetics/soil all covered.
when you say no ph ing.is that no adjusting or no testing ? im all for kiss,but if you have a ph pen give things a test once in a while.even if its just for practice or for keeping the pen in good working order.
i over watererd many times.a spare pot with just dry soil in it somewhere,to lift up now and again gives a good reference to what a light pot feels like.
good luck.
:pighug:

Looking forward to this!
P.s. I would pH the water. 80% of the problems we had came from pH issues. Even distilled my tap water runs close to 8. But that's just a word of caution . I will say after I add mammoth and nutes it brings my water to the acidic side. And have had to pH up after adding my supplements.

That's strange about the pH with the soil, because I thought all of my reading has led me to believe that the soil will correct it. I didn't pH anything my first two grows (but they're miles behind spectacular, so maybe there's the culprit).

Looking good!! I will say, I've gotten roots 707 and started getting gnats, so I'd keep up the precautionary measures to quell them previously until you're for sure for sure rid of those suckers!

Good luck, I'll be sticking around!:d5::pass::vibe::headbang:

Whoa, left to have some brunch and came back to the PC with a load of support. Thanks all, you guys are awesome!

when you say no ph ing.is that no adjusting or no testing ? im all for kiss,but if you have a ph pen give things a test once in a while.even if its just for practice or for keeping the pen in good working order.

Looking forward to this!
P.s. I would pH the water. 80% of the problems we had came from pH issues. Even distilled my tap water runs close to 8. But that's just a word of caution . I will say after I add mammoth and nutes it brings my water to the acidic side. And have had to pH up after adding my supplements.

That's strange about the pH with the soil, because I thought all of my reading has led me to believe that the soil will correct it. I didn't pH anything my first two grows (but they're miles behind spectacular, so maybe there's the culprit).

Just to answer the pH thing. Since true distilled water has no dissolved solids it can be next to impossible for a pH pen's electrode to get an accurate reading in it (I calibrate it weekly). Now after nutes it may change a bit, but I'm still not convinced it's totally accurate. All I can say so far is that they seem to be doing well with the distilled water w/ or w/o the nutrients added. Perhaps later in the grow, maybe when they start going into bloom, I will switch to my city water which is very low in TDS and has Chlorine but not Chloramine, pH that water and see how they react.

I guess I'm just experimenting with it more than anything. I am trying to be a little more hands off this round. Create a nice environment, I've got plenty of nutes where needed and just let nature take it's course without my hand too much in the way.

Excited to see the sky in a 7 gallon. I have 2 in 5's and they love the room. I've had to tie them down 4x now. Fim'd one and it took very well. Sky is very resilient. I'd have some fun with her. She can take early abuse and a good amount. I been really pushing on the nutes on 2nd run with them. They just eat! Really happy with the vigor this strain shows

Back