@jingo haha been there man, thanks for all your help as always in getting me here!

Ill keep an eye on that White Widow. I have one going right now as well but from the dinafem side of things.

Should be interesting to see the genetic differences, mine is in a 2.5 gal container. Cant wait to watch them grow, so count me in on this one.

Awesome man! I'm excited to see how the Dinafem WW goes for you as I'm curious about this WW and Dinafem Crit Jack
:smokeit:

budge up, make some room some good watching to be had here.

subbing up...
giphy (14).gif

Welcome bro, glad to have ya Slater stop by again soon...oh and I'll catch ya later!

Looking good my man. What a killer line up, I can't wait to watch that Night Queen thrive! :thumbsup:

Thanks dude, man she is growing mighty and fast. Definitely the best I've had to date (not that it's hard to beat lol). We'll see what I can screw up to slow her down, but as this pace... it'll take some effort on my part.

Awesome mate well done to get all set up and running well again.

I so wanna try a DP night queen. Nearly ordered some DP and then remembered it's mephisto cheeeeeeeeese day on the 20th so will be a cheesy tent next.
Hey man, sorry I missed this before! I will be going for the Mephisto 420 as well, hoping for the 3 pack and bonus seeds @mephisto
...but hey, if all goes well with my NQ I'll smoke one in your honor and let you know how she taste sir!

@iWumbo More time lapse to come!
@Canad420 Will have to check out your DP man! Be fun to compare and see similiarities/differences!

Thanks for ya'll support guys it mean more than you know. Even outside the grow room, gives me a smile.
I :weed: AFN

Hello all again and welcome to my second grow ever! Sorry my last grow kinda dwindled down and well... it fell flat on it's face mostly due to gnats and w/e else I screwed up. One of the AK's is actually still alive (Jupiter) outside buy hasn't grown much at all, not looking healthy either.
View attachment 734393
I've made a few tweaks/upgrades. Probably the most important are the genetics. I've got a nice line-up... Same 3x3x6 tent w/ 6inch carbon filter and 440cfm inline fan.
  • Genetics
Mephisto Skystomper [7gal Airpot]
Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen [5gal Airpot]
Dinafem Critical Jack [5gal Airpot]
Freebies! THANK YOU AFN! @stepside @Waximus
Seedsman (freebie) Auto White Widow [3gal Grow Bag]
View attachment 734577 View attachment 734578

• Medium
Roots Organic Original + 20% Worm Castings + @gbd SuperSoil Mix

As you can see I've opted for Airpots to hopefully help with any possible noob over-watering I may mistakenly give as they tend to dry quicker.

• Lights
4x AutoCobs Thank you @BigSm0 Fantastic output on these puppies!

• Nutes
View attachment 734415
Using only distilled water for all feedings, no pH-ing (just trying it out, why not?)
I've added a few nutes to the lineup, I'm going balls to the walls this time boys and girls! Still got the trio from last grow but I doubt I'll be using it much with the super soil and the mammoth P I have now. Also been using GH: Rapid Start and a little Recharge even in the early stages for small feeds using a baby syringe and as a foliar spray. They get hit with the OP: Overgrow 2 or 3 times a week once they hit about 7 days old. Added in the SM-90 and CalMag into the spray as well. Mixed SM-90 into the first 2 small feeds. .6ml/gal of Mammoth P into gallon, used with every feed, even small.

I'm going easier on the humidifiers this time and only using distilled water in them (kind of expensive I know!) to help make sure I don't have any deposits or hopefully no fungus/bacteria issues. Once all 4 are a few weeks in, I'll cut it down to probably one humidifier.

@jingo @budelee @Yeatster @TheMongol @Slater @Ojibway1973 @Waira @witchyhour @Benjamin Squier @TheMongol @Tom'sinflatedballs @hippy71 @Prophetiko @jokerinkx3 @Dudeski @ashton @trailanimal @Ripper @Rebel @epenguin @WalterW @iWumbo @Seabass @All I HAVE @L0wbob2017 @Sensi Jay @archie gemmill @jelly0 @Puddentane @Tetra9 @FullDuplex @Canad420 @Big Sur Holy @Habitual @chachinG @SpaghettiSauce @D3V!ous_Dankster @912GreenSkell @mephisto @Renaissance Redneck

Hope I didn't forget anyone and hope I didn't include anyone who didn't want to be tagged lol!

I also picked up a 3 pack of DP Think Different, I've tried all 3 of those beans... the first cracked and sprouted great! Super fast and thick looking little tail with a bit of green when I planted it and then it choked itself off before it fully hit the surface of the soil (see pic). Second one never cracked at all! Third one is still in paper towel but it's been a week and no white tail so not too excited for it.
View attachment 734506
I also had to try twice on the Skystomper, first seed would not crack after 2 days in water and 5 days in paper towel.

Thanks all! One love.

I'm here and subbed up! Gotta catch up but looking fantastic so far Nug!! Green grow karma for the crop brother!

Update 2
  • Everyone seems to be doing fine. NQ already has a great smell to her, as soon as I open the tent I get a little whiff. Fed them 2 days ago about 1-1.5 liter of the mix I made (Recharge+MP+SM90+CalMag). Gave the same feed to little Jackie twice but only 80ml with a day in between, using baby syringe.

Night Queen - Day 15
nq day15.jpg

White Widow - Day 11
ww day 11.jpg

Skystomper - Day 6

sky day 6.jpg

Critical Jack - Day 1

jackie day 1.jpg

Back