IMG_1086.JPG

It's thanks to AFN that I have plants trying to burst out of my tent - damn you AFN!:worship:

Last edited:
Is dr greenthumbs water only soil Australia too hot for autos first few weeks
f9672b136a115c72bcd9746a499ea7f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hey folks another Irish grower to join you guys love this site,grown in everything from rockwool to aeroponics dont know everything but I'm pretty up to speed both indoors and out well not the summer Ireland gets thats 10 years ago since moving to Australia permanently settled,kids and a alcohol problem but 16 months dry now so time to get back to what I love,long story short the summer before i left for oz joint doctor brought out lowryder I was excited but they were shit but as i told my friends they were the way forward and look at us now,2 indoor grows in the past 10years now is drgreenthumb Australia water only soil good for autos for the first few weeks or should I use a neutral peat moss and perlite mix on top which i already have any its Dutch blend no nutes at all love some feedback and sorry for the long intro happy growing

Last edited:
I'm not alone :d5:

How do you manage in such situations Man'o'?
I am really lazy and my yields are much more than I need so I don't do too much. I only defoliate to allow better airflow underneath and prune away dead stuff. Other then that nothing!

Is dr greenthumbs water only soil Australia too hot for autos first few weeks
f9672b136a115c72bcd9746a499ea7f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hey folks another Irish grower to join you guys love this site,grown in everything from rockwool to aeroponics dont know everything but I'm pretty up to speed both indoors and out well not the summer Ireland gets thats 10 years ago since moving to Australia permanently settled,kids and a alcohol problem but 16 months dry now so time to get back to what I love,long story short the summer before i left for oz joint doctor brought out lowryder I was excited but they were shit but as i told my friends they were the way forward and look at us now,2 indoor grows in the past 10years now is drgreenthumb Australia water only soil good for autos for the first few weeks or should I use a neutral peat moss and perlite mix on top which i already have any its Dutch blend no nutes at all love some feedback and sorry for the long intro happy growing

heya @navan1234 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: soundz like u got a few growz under ur belt & i'll be subbin up when u start a journal :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back