Not sure how yet still trying to get used to this site and how to do things on here.... but ill look into it tonight and try to set it up because i think it would be a great reference for future grows

Not sure how yet still trying to get used to this site and how to do things on here.... but ill look into it tonight and try to set it up because i think it would be a great reference for future grows

no prob...jus go to grow journalz (probly indoor), click "start thread", give it a coolish name (hehe), and off ya go! :thumbsup: and to tag someone, jus put the @ in front of their name, like this -> @420Forever :thumbsup: ez pz :biggrin: there'z also a main thread sumwhere for findin ur way round the site, etc, buuuut, me can never remember where it is, haha :rofl: @archie gemmill would know :thumbsup:

Cool thanks alot @420Forever...ha check it out im getting the hang of it thanks alot bro you are very helpful and i appreciate it it

hey, we're all family here & that'z what family is for :thumbsup: :d5: what part o' this fine planet u growin in-?

Well hell after this grow we gonna have to link up lololol hell we in the same damn state...coooollll

well fuckin' A, wonderz never cease! :biggrin: :d5: :headbang: me in the north central part, and u-? (don't worry, me not askin for town & ur 1st born, lol :haha:)

Im in the same lolol hell you might be my neighbor hahaha i would know till your carbon filter stops working tho lolol

hey, me don't need no stinkin filter, so jus give the air a sniff & follow! :rofl: :smoking: and well, let'z see, duz the number 36 mean anything, hmm-?

Back