Hello everyone I was originally here in 2012 as lowcoast grower..did a pretty extensive first time grow with the help of muddy waters,kindred spirt, mossy,jackal and countless others. The strains I grew were blue cheese and Russian rocket fuel..cant recover my old account so I'm here on this one...it was nice to look back and my grow in the new growers section..had to check out due to job and having kids all that good stuff,so happy to be back and hope everyone is doing well
Welcome back. Will see if I can find someone for you.

Hello AFN family. I am new to growing and to being a member on a forum so here goes nothing.

I’m a northeast native who has come to the sunny west coast of the US and figured I would try my hand at growing autos. I have no idea what I’m doing but have already learned a lot on the forum. Thank you everyone for that. I got 6 plants going, 4 about a week old and the other two are just barley coming out the soil. My plan was to start them indoors under a light or moving them to window sills when it’s nice and sunny and then eventually placing them outside in pots. Excited to get to know everyone and soak up some knowledge. Thanks everyone!

Hello AFN family. I am new to growing and to being a member on a forum so here goes nothing.

I’m a northeast native who has come to the sunny west coast of the US and figured I would try my hand at growing autos. I have no idea what I’m doing but have already learned a lot on the forum. Thank you everyone for that. I got 6 plants going, 4 about a week old and the other two are just barley coming out the soil. My plan was to start them indoors under a light or moving them to window sills when it’s nice and sunny and then eventually placing them outside in pots. Excited to get to know everyone and soak up some knowledge. Thanks everyone!

Hello and welcome, sounds like you moved to a nice part of the world. I spent a lot of time in Washington and Oregon with friends years ago, loved it there. I was born on the Canadian West Coast so it's in my blood.

Any questions please ask, any issues feel free to post up. Start a journal and tag folks you are chatting to as well, that can be a great place to learn and meet more folks :smoking:

hey @YetiGreens and :welcome: to afn! :toke: there'z lotza knowledgeable & friendly folk here to help u out with whatever troublez u may encounter, so fear not ;) and yup, like rivet said, fire up a grow journal over in the new growerz section givin all the juicy detailz of ur setup, etc, and we'll help out all we can :thumbsup: (hint, we LUV picturez! :biggrin:) and tip -> to tag someone, just put the @ in front of their name, like this -> @420Forever :smoking:

ppp & cya round the site! :headbang:

:420: :smiley1:

Back