hey zollie, me forgot to tell ya that afn also has a sister site over on HOTT with a live chatbox, so if ur so inclined, hop on over m8 and give a shout...ur more than welcome & the more the merrier! :thumbsup: (...or stoned...er :rofl:) here'z a link...

https://www.highofthetiger.com/index.php and jus look for live chat :biggrin: ppp

Why thank you for the referral [emoji123] I’ve joined up and I’ll sure stop by the occasionally[emoji51] gonna focus on here for now. It was actually hilarious o thought it was some type of bums and buds site and I was turning the phone away from the missus when I went to go check it out [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

By the way, thank you everyone for the warm welcomes and welcome to Marilyn MonGROW and Free Flow[emoji51][emoji3577] and anyone else I missed [emoji33] I’ve been here for less than 24hrs and have enjoyed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been here like 3 months now still havent figured out how to link journals lol.
You can however just get in your journal and tag us in a post, wed then be able to just follow that tag and tag along!
so i figured out how to add my grow journal: go to your profile- signature- more options- link- then paste a copy of your grow journal url

now, how do you tag someone?

Hey everyone. Been lurking for a month or so. I took the plunge today and signed up. Little about me. From the midwest USA. Zero experience growing cannabis. I used to grow hot peppers outside. My wife decided to take advantage of the fact that I'm a DIY kind of guy and I like to grow things, so I was recruited to help her grow her meds. I'll let you guess who has ended up doing 99% of the work though. I suppose that is enough for here and I'll save the rest for starting a belated grow journal.

Hey everyone. Been lurking for a month or so. I took the plunge today and signed up. Little about me. From the midwest USA. Zero experience growing cannabis. I used to grow hot peppers outside. My wife decided to take advantage of the fact that I'm a DIY kind of guy and I like to grow things, so I was recruited to help her grow her meds. I'll let you guess who has ended up doing 99% of the work though. I suppose that is enough for here and I'll save the rest for starting a belated grow journal.
Welcome to afn!
Afn is global AF but there is a pretty cool midwestern presence!
Good luck on the grow yo

hi all! i'm new to posting but have been lurking for days, reading threads and taking notes. my name is marilyn mongrow :cool1: i look forward to learning from the experts!!
big hi to ya

nice to meet you

Welcome to afn!
Afn is global AF but there is a pretty cool midwestern presence!
Good luck on the grow yo
i thought id say hi

Back