Hey everyone. Been lurking for a month or so. I took the plunge today and signed up. Little about me. From the midwest USA. Zero experience growing cannabis. I used to grow hot peppers outside. My wife decided to take advantage of the fact that I'm a DIY kind of guy and I like to grow things, so I was recruited to help her grow her meds. I'll let you guess who has ended up doing 99% of the work though. I suppose that is enough for here and I'll save the rest for starting a belated grow journal.

hey @Stranglehold and :welcome: to afn! .....(ok, that'z all ya get, seein as how today is me birfday & me waaaaaaay too fucked up atm to type with any legible coherence...:rofl: ...but, i'll try...) so where ya at in the midwest-?...me from misery...i mean missouri :toke: anything u wanna know bout growin autoz here -> JUST ASK :biggrin: :thumbsup: and we'll be glad to at least sound like we know what we're talkin bout in givin an answer...deal-? :haha: :smoking:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang: :cheers:

:420:

Hey everyone. Been lurking for a month or so. I took the plunge today and signed up. Little about me. From the midwest USA. Zero experience growing cannabis. I used to grow hot peppers outside. My wife decided to take advantage of the fact that I'm a DIY kind of guy and I like to grow things, so I was recruited to help her grow her meds. I'll let you guess who has ended up doing 99% of the work though. I suppose that is enough for here and I'll save the rest for starting a belated grow journal.
Welcome to afn! You'll find all the help you need here bro! Good luck!

Hey Everyone [emoji112] this seems like an awesome place to grow, learn and share [emoji271] it seems like there’s a lot of great folks around! I’m keen to get stuck in here!!

Anyway, I’ve actually learnt so much from reading journals from this site and decided to join and document my journey too. I’ve only ever brought one plant indoor and finished its last week of veg and then flowered it out in there - now I’m doing my first indoor grow from start to finish, I’ll be posting a journal tomorrow [emoji3577]

Looking forward to interacting with everyone one here, have a great evening folks [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to afn! Dont be afraid to ask questions about getting around

Afn is a laid back site, and has a ton of good information!

Back