Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Yeah...i bid 400 pound cause i wanted it to be around 500€ he then offered 500 pound this morning, had no internet and my girl told me yesterday there may be taxes (there ain't, looked it up a minute ago, both EU countrys) so i missed out cause someone hit buy now before i could check the tax problem she put in my ear...i could kill her right now was waiting for a fucking year for those lights... :cuss::fire::deadhorse: shouldnt listen to her nonsense and just buy it when i could...:baghead::face:
The led gods want you to have Brand new Gn light bro

Trivia Question.

What do you call a lucky bastard that lands a brand new & boxed Ms0006 (dutch passion edition) from a local used/sell website, for 50 euros ?

:biggrin:

EDIT: I know, not relevant to this thread, just cause it feels nice to make you all jealous!

Last edited:
Trivia Question.

What do you call a lucky bastard that lands a brand new & boxed Ms0006 (dutch passion edition) from a local used/sell website, for 50 euros ?

:biggrin:

EDIT: I know, not relevant to this thread, just though it's feel nice to make you all jealous!

:nono:

...that should say it all :rofl:

What kind of person buys it, then keeps it all these years unopened and then turns around sells it...for 50...

:nono:

...that should say it all :rofl:

What kind of person buys it, then keeps it all these years unopened and then turns around sells it...for 50...

I'm pretty much sure the guy had absolutely no clue what he had. He definitely was a canna guy, but barely knew what DP even was. Originally at 100, I made the case with some crap chinese ebay listings, basically throwing cash to his face. It must have smelt good 'cuas he took it and "ran". Still smells like factory new. I don't get it, but I really really don't care!
This surely will be a pink christmas for me :vibe: Now on to order new noiseless fans to mod the light like my other two Ms0006, and I'm half way there to a virtually noiseless all LED growroom…

booo-ya!! :woohoo1:

I'm pretty much sure the guy had absolutely no clue what he had. He definitely was a canna guy, but barely knew what DP even was. Originally at 100, I made the case with some crap chinese ebay listings, basically throwing cash to his face. It must have smelt good 'cuas he took it and "ran". Still smells like factory new. I don't get it, but I really really don't care!
This surely will be a pink christmas for me :vibe: Now on to order new noiseless fans to mod the light like my other two Ms0006, and I'm half way there to a virtually noiseless all LED growroom…

booo-ya!! :woohoo1:
Lucky you, bro! Good catch! See? I am trying my best to not envy.

Well, just to set the record straight… I don't know if the Dutch Passion production units use better fans than generation 1 Ms0006 or not (but I think maybe so), or that I've since lost reference, but I fired this one up and though not dead quiet like the my modded units, certainly not worth the cost and trouble to swap out the stock ones. Well done GN ! I'm sooooo happy ! :woohoo1:

You guys still have Rebel modules laying around ? :shooty: :woody:

@Fairlynew was that you who did the AutoXtreme and think different? Someone on FB posted up a link to the DP site with the review and got me wondering!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm this for you. Yeah it is definately him. Magician. :wiz:

@GrowNorthern any updates we should know about? everybody is waiting for some info on what to spend the xmas money. Please oblige :)

I recently pestered GN about this like a crazy person and what I got was they are going to release information about the units this month and they are going to be released for sale at January. I hope it all goes like that.. I cannot wait!

Back