Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Yeaah i hope they'll drop the products i'm ready to give myself a merry christmas, and don't forget to bring the tree!
iu

8f2fea8582fb434359cb061d26edc0a3.jpg

This is 1 of the mephisto genetics white n bubbly test beans they sent me. She shared the tent with another plant and was done under 1 ms0006. Was the first time i was using the ms0006 and she gave me 5.2 oz dry and the other plant was shadowed by her so only gave me 2.8 oz all off 186w. Its grow northern or nothing for me. Cant wait for the new units

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it mate. If it werent so close to xmas i would of hit that buy it now so quick. My kids are expensive at xmas. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...i bid 400 pound cause i wanted it to be around 500€ he then offered 500 pound this morning, had no internet and my girl told me yesterday there may be taxes (there ain't, looked it up a minute ago, both EU countrys) so i missed out cause someone hit buy now before i could check the tax problem she put in my ear...i could kill her right now was waiting for a fucking year for those lights... :cuss::fire::deadhorse: shouldnt listen to her nonsense and just buy it when i could...:baghead::face:

Back