Lighting NEW GN MODULES

it´s getting ridiculous.in april they told me in june than august/september and now december?sorry that´s not very professional.

I know it's frustrating bro, but they're not wanting to release a dud.

Plus you have to give them credit for apologising and suggesting buying another brand of LED rather than waiting.

We (GN owners) love GN but there are other brands, I had to get a Budmaster and Mars as I couldn't wait any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's frustrating bro, but they're not wanting to release a dud.

Plus you have to give them credit for apologising and suggesting buying another brand of LED rather than waiting.

We (GN owners) love GN but there are other brands, I had to get a Budmaster and Mars as I couldn't wait any longer.

Bet you'll still be tempted when the new light drops though!!! :frog:

Bet you'll still be tempted when the new light drops though!!! :frog:

I'm selling everything after my current grow mate.

All except my trusty ms0006 (can't part with it, it's still so powerful, and it's the newer two switch version which are hard to find)

But if/when I start growing again I'll deffo be snagging myself a GrowNorthern.

the recommendation/alternative they give is solid, i asked. I cannot name the manufacturers, cause i am pretty sure it will be against the policy. So just pm GN and they will tell you who the best alternatives are.

Hi all,

Why not contact GN they may give you some basic info on the new light relating to power draw and area coverage. I did and they gave some info along the lines stated and also an expected release date, which is not far off.

Stay safe cain1

So we the people who got the hs1's first seem to be forgotton by GN , yes they still support The hs1's but no more made to buy ..Spoke to them they now say after december for new units, still no price set.. Makes me wonder how they in business still i know they make other led for algae etc .. They seem to hype stuff up way before they ready to , hence delays.. In the time i been waiting i have made a diy unit.....

Back