Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

These dryers, imo, do such a good job for my needs.
I have been sampling buds that were dried in the herbs now dryer and are now a month and a half cured and they are better tasting, smelling and hit better than any buds I've cured before in my life. And better than any dispensary bud I get around here.
That being said, I'm going to have more harvests. Since it does such a great job I went and preordered a second dryer for when they are off of back order and was able to have them get me a small order of extra trays for my dryer I bought this winter and ones for the new one. I hope this company stays and business and product quality stays just as good or (some how) goes up more.

Tl;dr love this thing so much bought another and the expansion trays for my old one and new one. All 3 items are already on back order for 20 more days and I will gladly wait.

Purple Rolex are drying :drool:

20200202_084159.jpg

20200202_084242.jpg

20200202_084248.jpg

20200202_084252.jpg

20200202_084256.jpg

20200202_084301.jpg

20200202_091441.jpg

20200202_091432.jpg
How much can you get roughly in 1 dryer? Says 6 and had 5 trays so about 1.25 I'd what they say little less. So if you add the 3 extra that's just under 10oz's. Is the correct bud,.or more/less? Can you do me a solid... can you measure the trays across? I got some ideas for modifications if size isnt odd. I would need 2 I think but 255.00 is a lot dont have that much now anyways. I trust you dabber, if you stand behind it I will purchase without worry.

How much can you get roughly in 1 dryer? Says 6 and had 5 trays so about 1.25 I'd what they say little less. So if you add the 3 extra that's just under 10oz's. Is the correct bud,.or more/less? Can you do me a solid... can you measure the trays across? I got some ideas for modifications if size isnt odd. I would need 2 I think but 255.00 is a lot dont have that much now anyways. I trust you dabber, if you stand behind it I will purchase without worry.
It works, it does what it claims I need to do more on my end to prefect it, still happy with purchase

It works, it does what it claims I need to do more on my end to prefect it, still happy with purchase
I dont usually get much if any taste, not that its hay either. You think it would help? I do same thing and a few have been awesome taste and smell. If this would help im sold. I dry in ideal conditions in my tent in my basement. I just need to know how much each will take I may have to get 1 and split some in there, some hanging like normal.

Last edited:
I dont usually get much if any taste, not that its hay either. You think it would help? I do same thing and a few have been awesome taste and smell. If this would help im sold. I dry in ideal conditions in my tent in my basement. I just need to know how mu h eash will take I may have to get 1 and split some in there, some hanging like normal.
I love mine. Just took a lil trial & error to get it right.

I can fit about 100 grams dried in there when its tight bud with 5 trays. You want to pack them tight as you can and the terpines come out. Like have them touching eachother then I do a one time check on them and turn them once in the dryer to rotate what angle is getting the air.
When you have the buds loosely packed they dont smell as good and you gotta get a tight trim. When you're drying you gotta be right there as the plant gets to that perfect dry. It also depends if your plant was watered the night before or not I've noticed. If you water the night before I get a different taste in the dried buds than when I dont. The biggest part is getting that timing. But I still find it easier than bag or hang drying and better taste.

I can fit about 100 grams dried in there when its tight bud with 5 trays. You want to pack them tight as you can and the terpines come out. Like have them touching eachother then I do a one time check on them and turn them once in the dryer to rotate what angle is getting the air.
When you have the buds loosely packed they dont smell as good and you gotta get a tight trim. When you're drying you gotta be right there as the plant gets to that perfect dry. It also depends if your plant was watered the night before or not I've noticed. If you water the night before I get a different taste in the dried buds than when I dont. The biggest part is getting that timing. But I still find it easier than bag or hang drying and better taste.
I need to try that. I kept having issues w it getting too dry. I bought the shot glass & put a bucket of water in the tent went drying to get finally get it right. I also had to reduce my drying time to 72 hours

I need to try that. I kept having issues w it getting too dry. I bought the shot glass & put a bucket of water in the tent went drying to get finally get it right. I also had to reduce my drying time to 72 hours
I Do a 60 hour dry and let them feel a bit "wet" in the stem and use 58% boveda packs and burp the jars over the weeks and it helps tremendously especially when your left them a bit bendable but snapping on the stem. If it's still too wet the next day ill put them in for a few hours because the moisture is drawn out more. then about 5-6 hours later they are dried well and good to go. If they are ever so slightly too moist. i use hydrometers in my jars and if the jar goes above 65% after a dry I know I need to burp, if its above 70% after a few hours, back in it goes. If it's like 66%, i throw a 58% boveda and burp till down to about 58-60 and it's always good. 62% boveda package are too high and i find take away the smell with herbs now vapes because it shoves the moisture back in the outside of the bud instead of drawing it out from the higher humidity inside of the bud to even out the terpine profile.
It takes a lot of experimenting and also you gotta kinda watch how the dryer blows its air to see how it works. It circles the air around so they expect you to put the huge buds on the bottom packed as close as possible and I still find 96 hpuurs way too long unless you're in florida or the tropics

I Do a 60 hour dry and let them feel a bit "wet" in the stem and use 58% boveda packs and burp the jars over the weeks and it helps tremendously especially when your left them a bit bendable but snapping on the stem. If it's still too wet the next day ill put them in for a few hours because the moisture is drawn out more. then about 5-6 hours later they are dried well and good to go. If they are ever so slightly too moist. i use hydrometers in my jars and if the jar goes above 65% after a dry I know I need to burp, if its above 70% after a few hours, back in it goes. If it's like 66%, i throw a 58% boveda and burp till down to about 58-60 and it's always good. 62% boveda package are too high and i find take away the smell with herbs now vapes because it shoves the moisture back in the outside of the bud instead of drawing it out from the higher humidity inside of the bud to even out the terpine profile.
It takes a lot of experimenting and also you gotta kinda watch how the dryer blows its air to see how it works. It circles the air around so they expect you to put the huge buds on the bottom packed as close as possible and I still find 96 hpuurs way too long unless you're in florida or the tropics
sounds familiar. I got it down now. Good info for those that don’t know

Back