20200202_084159.jpg

20200202_084242.jpg

20200202_084248.jpg

20200202_084252.jpg

20200202_084256.jpg

20200202_084301.jpg

20200202_091441.jpg

20200202_091432.jpg
WOW thats' beautiful - how many plants is that?
I just discovered @RocBudInc the other day and ordered Diesel Cookies Auto (it was the only auto of 2 strains available so I decided to just grab it <smile>) Looks like a beautiful harvest....

WOW thats' beautiful - how many plants is that?
I just discovered @RocBudInc the other day and ordered Diesel Cookies Auto (it was the only auto of 2 strains available so I decided to just grab it <smile>) Looks like a beautiful harvest....
:thanks: just 1 the other is hanging along with some of that 1 couldnt get all of it in

Do they offer an AFN discount?

I have some Sour Stomper close to finishing and am thinking this could help preserve the sweet grape smell.

My first run of it was amazing and is curing the best and now I'm on day 2 of the dry for a tropical wizard. My first dry ( sweet n sour) went about 58 hours as it was really dry outside, but I expect during the wet spring summer and fall to have to run this dryer for a long time. My current run is almost dry, you can take a popcorn bud and smoke it but it's still just a bit too wet, it needs about 2-4 more hours on the dryer then itll be done, but I love the dryer, itll lock it all in and all. If you're growing pounds of weed idk if you can use it because it's a 300 watt draw per unit which I idk if I agree with using no more than 8 high (including bud spacers) after seeing how this thing works up close. I've been using dyed air to watch how it moves the air and it's very interesting to see the air move through it as it dosent just push it straight up through like a good food dehydrator would, it swirls around in there in a very unique way like what a nice filtration system does. If I were to imagine, the reason for the lack of terpine loss is due to the way the air kinda "rolls" in the chamber over all the bud... I've got over an hour of video footage documenting the herbsnow dryer. My hubby has about 45 minutes too. We documented almost pur entire first dry but forgot to do the ending so we are going to document this ending.

FYI
When you dry, especially in a dry environment, your leaves appear to get crispy in the dryer, what I do is add a 58% (note 58% NOT 62%) boveda pak when I put the buds in the jars (like I normally do) to let it get some moisture/even out any remaining possible inner moisture instability and then let it cure, the proper smell will be there and the final product is amazing and has a better end smoke than I've had other ways

Last edited:
I find wedryer works just as well and is much cheaper...

I have a food dehydrator that looks almost exactly like this.
When set to 105 F it can dry herb in about 10 hrs.
I smoke infrequently, and this can allow same day as harvest edibles.
The food dehydrator allows a temp setting between 90 F and 165 F.
It has a fan that blows up thru the herb from the bottom.
Unfortunately the fan has no speed control.

I'm wondering whether this "MyHerbsNow" device is a re-purposed food dehydrator that runs at low temp and low fan speed.

Does this device blow air up thru the herb, and is it noticeable? I'd guess the food dehydrator blows out a few cubic feet per minute at a few miles per hour.
If we could figure out exactly what this thing does, maybe a food dehydrator used in a unique way could duplicate it, much cheaper.
As an edible maker who cares little about smoke, I now dry under a basement AC/Furnace vent in 3 days.
My vaping friends are fine with it.
Amazon product

I just had an idea... I’ve been interested in this device and after reading the positive reviews and outcomes from members here on our very own site as well as across various social media platforms, I’m looking to try it. ONE ISSUE... ok, maybe 2 but kinda still the same issue... price. It just seems a little to rich for what it actually is. On top of that I’m in Canada and the exchange PLUS the duty has turned me off a bit so I’ve been looking around at food dehydrators that have the ability to go down to about 70 degrees. Like many of you who have already done this you probably came across many in the 90 range of higher. Sooo here’s the idea I have... I don’t believe these units actually have a sensor for temperature- meaning they will heat up or cool down based on actual readings to maintain your chosen setting. I could be wrong... I’m no expert! BUT... instead I think these are calibrated based on where the dial goes it will draw the necessary current to achieve that level. If this is the case, perhaps a simple speed controller that many of us use on our inline fans might be the ticket to dropping the temperature and fan speed of a regular food dehydrator in order to do exactly what we want it to do as it’s already been pointed out this thing looks exactly like a repurposed food dehydrator... Any thoughts or input???

Do all of you peeps grow miniature plants? I would need three for just one plant? how many would it take for a full harvest?

This is just four of six plants:

smaller.jpg

Last edited:
Do all of you peeps grow miniature plants? I would need three for just one plant? how many would it take for a full harvest?

This is just four of six plants:

View attachment 1163424

And that’s the reason I’m looking for an alternative... at the current price and power draw it’s a bit much! But I figure 2 of these at most 3 would make me whole as plants can can be taken days apart instead of a full week. So, slightly staggering the harvest and possibly finding a suitable replacement at half the cost might be enough to for me to pull the trigger as I’m all for simplifying things lately as I have more than enough to worry about.

Back