Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

I'm interested too. Just can't seem to get my drying conditions right and get that hay smell every time so far. Its very discouraging. Would be awesome if this worked well.

I finished 3 harvests (total of 9 plants) since purchasing this unit in the summer. Although my conditions are such that my buds were ready and dry (with the stems snapping) after around 3 days 65-72 hours. But after curing everything was perfect.
I never worry about mold or mildew using herbsnow.

Same just like what ravenchief just said. I did 3 days total (maybe scared of over dry but stems were snapping/breaking). The smell of the plant is better when dried using herbsnow IMO.

the only thing that i think it can improve on is the height spacing of the racks because it kinda get the buds squished before drying.

Thanks folks. The reviews I read everywhere makes it sound like it just works, which is what I need. It's normally in the 90's during the summer and high 70's to low 80's during the winter with humidity 65%ish here. I've tried drying in my tent, closet and even tried drying in a frost free fridge and got that hay smell every time. What were your ambient temperature and humidity conditions when you used the herbsnow dryer?

Last edited:
Thanks folks. The reviews I read everywhere makes it sound like it just works, which is what I need. It's normally in the 90's during the summer and high 70's to low 80's with humidity 65%ish here. I've tried drying in my tent, closet and even tried drying in a frost free fridge and got that hay smell every time. What were your ambient temperature and humidity conditions when you used the herbsnow dryer?
I have used it during the summer 70-90degrees 50-80 RH,
and now in my basement during the winter in New England at 45 degrees and 40%RH
I also added a shotglass to slow down the drying time, but in every case no more than 3 days for me. I reached out to support and they advised that so long as the stems are snapping and the buds are dry they should be done -
It also should be noted that I have not done a full load of multiple trays loaded the way they are loaded in the herbsnow videos. My runs have been staggered with 2 or 3 trays (even though I bought the extra 3-pack as I fully expect my need for 8 trays in the near future <smile>) and I also made sure there was a lot of spacing between the buds - so I suspect that that also would speed up the drying of lesser wet materials in the contents.
I love the machine and I am now trying to perfect the curing process.
I've tried Kilnerjars with Integra packs with satisfying results after a month -
I am now trying some Grover Bags as the curing media,
and I am about to try the freeze-cure methods I have read about.

I am NE also!! This device looks pretty cool. Next time I have a extra couple bucks.

I'm doing my first run drying with it now. I've been documenting hours of video on it so I can do a write up on it with all my thoughts. I've been taking buds out at random times and grinding them and sampling them. It's a nice product, so far I like it but my bud is at 55 hours of drying now and is getting close because my th is in the 30's but the shot glass helped a lot I think. But the stems arent breaking yet. So it has time

Like mine
20200131_141937.jpg
20200131_135212.jpg

Back