Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

Do all of you peeps grow miniature plants? I would need three for just one plant? how many would it take for a full harvest?
Yeah Lately it seems that way for me! I really want one or 2 of these dryers.

Do all of you peeps grow miniature plants? I would need three for just one plant? how many would it take for a full harvest?

This is just four of six plants:

View attachment 1163424

You know I dont grow small gals I bought 3 of these I like em works great

Yeah Lately it seems that way for me! I really want one or 2 of these dryers.
I got 2 of these and they do work great. Just check in on them every so often. I usually have 2 trays of large buds with the trays out. I put those at the bottom and then medium to small buds towards the top. I am getting dry in about 60-65 hours. I could go longer if I raised the humidity in the room or used shotglass in the dryer, but honestly once I jar them with some boveda pack the rh creeps back up to the 62% mark and you can literally smoke it that night and still would be better than most shit you would buy. Obviously with a bit of a cure the product is better, but even from day one out of dryer no hay smell at all and the buds still looked like their dipped in sugar so I cant complain.

May have been asked, if so I apologize, but what about the smell? Does it cast it through out the house or whatever? That's a plus for me to having dry in tent and burping jars. Keeps the smell controllable. Thanks. I'm very interested in this thing.

May have been asked, if so I apologize, but what about the smell? Does it cast it through out the house or whatever? That's a plus for me to having dry in tent and burping jars. Keeps the smell controllable. Thanks. I'm very interested in this thing.
Mine always gives off a smell for a short time during the process, but it is noticeable -

Gives off the hay smell a bit, but if you use the machine in the tent as you would dry before.. it should be contained. I use the dryer in my other small tent so I can control and monitor the humidity for the space.

Gives off the hay smell a bit, but if you use the machine in the tent as you would dry before.. it should be contained. I use the dryer in my other small tent so I can control and monitor the humidity for the space.
BRILLIANT!!!! And that's why we keep you around hahaha. Sometimes the most obvious thing alludes me. I gotta start checking this site BEFORE I smoke. But seriously, that makes sense. Thanks for the insight. I'm honestly considering giving one a shot. Hey, totally off subject but I've found myself with a good amount of the fox farm soluables. Where on here would I post that to sell? Any ideas. Thanks again.

Does anyone know if you can have herb at different stages of drying in the HerbsNow at the same time? Or does that mess with the process? Like if I chop and put in the dryer today, can I harvest more a day later and throw that in while it’s running?

I see they are sold out and they raised the price.

Does anyone know if you can have herb at different stages of drying in the HerbsNow at the same time? Or does that mess with the process? Like if I chop and put in the dryer today, can I harvest more a day later and throw that in while it’s running?
This is a good question. I would assume that thats a bad idea but I will wait for people who actually know what they are talking about.

Yes just label your trays so u know what’s what. It’s perfect for that.

Back