Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

I feeel that something pretty bad had to happen for Scott to do this... He’s always been great to me through emails and gave me a Veteran’s Discount but I wasn’t ready to purchase just yet. I don’t think “shady” is the term that needs to be applied just yet, if he doesn’t give full refunds for orders then bring on the pitchforks but I’m honestly worried for Scott.
Yeah i probably could have phrased that better. Not necessarily shady on his part, but definitely a shady and concerning situation. I agree, I hope he is OK.

Yeah i probably could have phrased that better. Not necessarily shady on his part, but definitely a shady and concerning situation. I agree, I hope he is OK.

Yeah man, definitely... Not defending Scott but none of this adds up. I feel something bad happened, he was so passionate about bringing this solution to others. I could be wrong, I don’t want to speculate but yeah man, I’m really bummed out about this and hope that he’s ok and that everyone gets their refunds.

Yeah man, definitely... Not defending Scott but none of this adds up. I feel something bad happened, he was so passionate about bringing this solution to others. I could be wrong, I don’t want to speculate but yeah man, I’m really bummed out about this and hope that he’s ok and that everyone gets their refunds.

yeah i would watch his streams regularly... i hope hes alright.

Well back to the regularly scheduled discussion. I’ve got 2 small plants drying in my HerbsNow right now. I just checked them at hour 49 and they are coming along quickly. Further along than I expected them to be with small test stems close to snapping. I’m planning to pull them in the morning around hour 60. At least the popcorn.

RH in the room is 45-48RH. I didn’t trim and used the shotglass and actually hung a damp towel in the tent to keep humidity in the tent up. I would have run a humidifier, but I have 2 other plants in late flower in another tent in the same room. I’ll post another update when I jar up.

Just a heads up, Scott from MyHerbsNow is going to speak on The Autoflower Show in an hour or so from the time I post this comment. Full disclosure:,I don’t have any affiliation with anyone from the show or herb dryer. I am just really interested in the product and thought you all would appreciate the information as well.

I hope we can find out what happened but evidently Scott was really upset and I don’t think this is what he had intended. I am go to tune in on the link below to find out, but I wanted fellow posters to know. Take care...
The autoflower show

Just a heads up, Scott from MyHerbsNow is going to speak on The Autoflower Show in an hour or so from the time I post this comment. Full disclosure:,I don’t have any affiliation with anyone from the show or herb dryer. I am just really interested in the product and thought you all would appreciate the information as well.

I hope we can find out what happened but evidently Scott was really upset and I don’t think this is what he had intended. I am go to tune in on the link below to find out, but I wanted fellow posters to know. Take care...
The autoflower show

My apologies, the autoflower show with Scott from MyHerbsNow will be on the autoflower show’s instagram live in just a few minutes… I don’t know how to link that but will try… Thanks again and sorry for the confusion, I had a couple bong rips earlier! :d5:

My apologies, the autoflower show with Scott from MyHerbsNow will be on the autoflower show’s instagram live in just a few minutes… I don’t know how to link that but will try… Thanks again and sorry for the confusion, I had a couple bong rips earlier! :d5:
ah I dont have much in the way of social media. if anything related to the sales/disappearnce pops up, be cool if you could give a tl:dr about what to expect/look for. Still interested in this thing if nothing has happened.

Back