Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

I am still looking for 1 2 or 3 of these. If anyone has one they aren't using Please let me know.

Is this back in production or is he just suckering people in to pay for a new run in China?
He was in a IG live feed, said the new units were in but limited supply on site as he's checking each out before shipping.

Is this back in production or is he just suckering people in to pay for a new run in China?
As far as I can tell. I know they were shut down. Same address for corporate, so I guess they're here while they last. I was shocked as well. I honestly was just going to send a link to like an ebay find or something. Hahaha. But I guess that'll work too.

As far as I can tell. I know they were shut down. Same address for corporate, so I guess they're here while they last. I was shocked as well. I honestly was just going to send a link to like an ebay find or something. Hahaha. But I guess that'll work too.
Don't get on here much anymore, glad I could actually help out when I do. Hope this place is still as decent as it was a couple of years ago. Much love to everyone, be safe, and take care.

You can also get the same product from Amazon for a third of the price. Because, herbsnow producer has seen this product. Changed the Label and has revealed it to the cannabis community and increased the price dramatically. As per usual.
link below for a cheaper option with exactly the same temp and timer settings.
Amazon product

Attachments

• AADC5691-1633-4B33-B042-2DB9739E94BC.png
    AADC5691-1633-4B33-B042-2DB9739E94BC.png
    3 MB · Views: 24
You can also get the same product from Amazon for a third of the price. Because, herbsnow producer has seen this product. Changed the Label and has revealed it to the cannabis community and increased the price dramatically. As per usual.
link below for a cheaper option with exactly the same temp and timer settings.
Amazon product

I saw this too, but is it the same temp? It says 84°f-86°f for cheaper 1. Closest I can find for Herbs now is around 80°f. Can anyone give a temperature from the Herbs now?

I saw this too, but is it the same temp? It says 84°f-86°f for cheaper 1. Closest I can find for Herbs now is around 80°f. Can anyone give a temperature from the Herbs now?

I’ve just actually posted about herbsnow looking for an alternative food dehydrator similar to it. Herbsnow temp is 26c

Back