Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

Hopefully he'll make them bigger!
It does sound odd that there was no insurance.

That’s the thing, he “may” (I’m speculating) have insurance but claims don’t pay out immediately leaving the business in peril.

I had over $100K of Professional Film Gear stolen and it took 9 months to get paid... Had to have the lawyer hammer the living shit out of the production’s insurance company to get paid and to be paid the proper amount. Things like this are never smooth... Now have your International shipments completely wrecked and that represents $50K or more... That’s going to take a bit to be investigated and pay off. But again, not sure what exactly happened just pointing out from my personal experience that insurance- if they had it- it takes a bit to pay out.

Btw, here is the podcast, Scott comes on around 58:45—The Autoflower Shower with Jesse Bee

He had a large shipment of dryers that were all destroyed in shipping. He was devastated. He had everything invested in that shipment and it hit him/his partner hard financially/emotionally. He’s also been working hard to get everyone their refunds.

He’s had a couple days to cool down and come up with a plan so now he has a serious plan of action moving forward. He hopes to be back up and running by the end of the year and will make a couple improvements to the dryer since he’s starting from almost scratch again. Evidently it’s pretty expensive to make changes to the master mold and paying 100% upfront for the inventory. The small changes will cost him $15K and the inventory will cost him in the tens of thousands all up front so they are working hard to move forward.

The show ended on a sour note when the comments section got way out of hand with a bunch of assholes heckling Scott including this one massive douche that Scott later ripped— which upset Jesse but that poster was way out of line and should have been shut down way before it got to that point. Scott was answering questions but it’s always a group of db’s shouting him down in the comments and NOT listening to his answers.

Anyway, I hope that helps... I’m bummed for Scott and look forward buying his dryer since it will fit my immediate needs due to a lack of space. But setting up 2 or 3 units in a small 2x4 tent-the room is climate controlled— wouldn’t be a bad setup for my needs.

Hope this helps and have a Stoney Sunday you all.

Edit:***Sorry for the typos, I fixed those and added a couple more details. Cheers.

:pighug:
Now heres my pondering, what would happen if someone stepped in and purchased the current master molds and all the current intellectual property of the first generation dryer including all schematics etc to make the first generation dryer as their own product? Seems like theres a product right now gaining traction which could be quickly produced within the country on a more on demand schedule vs up front inventory

Does anyone have an email address or some other method to actually talk to the people with the actual moulds/intellectual property and all stat stuff ? I'd really like to know it to contact the guy about getting him a shipment rapidly of version 1 herbsnow dryers in his stock ASAP to get his buyers his inventory

I was talking to my local hydro shop yesterday and she said The people are MHN canceled her orders without so much as a email and isn't responding to emails.

I find them taking their website down to not be a good sign and then after talking to my shop I have a hard time believing they are coming back besides they are burning bridges for no reason like canceling her invoices without reaching out.

Wish I had got my dryers before now I might just be SOL!

Edit:
After listening to Scott on the podcast it seems like he's set on trying to comeback. Better than ever.
I know I will buy one of his dryers if he does come back.

Last edited:
If anyone has one or 2 of these and is Unhappy let me know I would love to find a couple.

If anyone has one or 2 of these and is Unhappy let me know I would love to find a couple.

When I was looking into purchasing a dryer, the capacity was described as room for a "medium" sized plant. Because I had 8 plants I considered to be medium in size, I purchased two. After I harvested, I realized that not everyone grows autos, and the medium sized plant capacity was for a photo period, 6-8 oz. For me, my medium sized autos were 2 to 3 ozs.

So, I have an extra I might be looking to unload.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how to judge when I should pull my plants out of the dryer? I went the full 96 on my last run and it was way too dry. WHen I put them in jars the RH was close to 30%. What % should I be aiming to jar out? If I just put a humidity sensor over the top of the dryer, is that an accurate reading? Just want to make sure I am jarring when I need to be and not letting it get too dry.

When I was looking into purchasing a dryer, the capacity was described as room for a "medium" sized plant. Because I had 8 plants I considered to be medium in size, I purchased two. After I harvested, I realized that not everyone grows autos, and the medium sized plant capacity was for a photo period, 6-8 oz. For me, my medium sized autos were 2 to 3 ozs.

So, I have an extra I might be looking to unload.
Message sent!

Can anyone tell me how to judge when I should pull my plants out of the dryer? I went the full 96 on my last run and it was way too dry. WHen I put them in jars the RH was close to 30%. What % should I be aiming to jar out? If I just put a humidity sensor over the top of the dryer, is that an accurate reading? Just want to make sure I am jarring when I need to be and not letting it get too dry.
I used @MissUniverse 's method from an earlier post in this thread to great success. Before using the dryer, I've had issues with hang drying (too many environmental variables) so I liked the approach of the dryer of working up to optimal RH in cure, rather than work down.

I personally run them, fully packed, standing up as much as possible. Until the outside is just crispy and the larger stems bend still. I then jar cure from there. After a few times, I almost always pull them out at around 68-70 rh. Then I pop the tops the next morning and let em go, dump out, rotate order inside. And it's good in a few days. I go longer if I don't have that kind of time. But I've found if I go until stems snap, it's too long and they are in low 50rh tops. So I've chosen the first method more than not. But I do not use mine as my only dry or even my main dry style. More backup or space or something else.

Back