Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

Slim Piggens

autoflowerpodcast?
or
autoflowernetafn

I made a hyperlink above where the show should appear later. I was confused at first as well as to the name of the show because it’s so similar to The Autoflower Podcast instead of The Autoflower Show. Here is the hyperlink The Autoflower Show

They did this episode on Instagram live.

ah I dont have much in the way of social media. if anything related to the sales/disappearnce pops up, be cool if you could give a tl:dr about what to expect/look for. Still interested in this thing if nothing has happened.

He had a large shipment of dryers that were all destroyed in shipping. He was devastated. He had everything invested in that shipment and it hit him/his partner hard financially/emotionally. He’s also been working hard to get everyone their refunds.

He’s had a couple days to cool down and come up with a plan so now he has a serious plan of action moving forward. He hopes to be back up and running by the end of the year and will make a couple improvements to the dryer since he’s starting from almost scratch again. Evidently it’s pretty expensive to make changes to the master mold and paying 100% upfront for the inventory. The small changes will cost him $15K and the inventory will cost him in the tens of thousands all up front so they are working hard to move forward.

The show ended on a sour note when the comments section got way out of hand with a bunch of assholes heckling Scott including this one massive douche that Scott later ripped— which upset Jesse but that poster was way out of line and should have been shut down way before it got to that point. Scott was answering questions but it’s always a group of db’s shouting him down in the comments and NOT listening to his answers.

Anyway, I hope that helps... I’m bummed for Scott and look forward buying his dryer since it will fit my immediate needs due to a lack of space. But setting up 2 or 3 units in a small 2x4 tent-the room is climate controlled— wouldn’t be a bad setup for my needs.

Hope this helps and have a Stoney Sunday you all.

Edit:***Sorry for the typos, I fixed those and added a couple more details. Cheers.

:pighug:

Last edited:
He order a large shipment of dryers and they were all destroyed in shipping. He had everything invested in this shipment and it hit him and his partner hard financially/emotionally. He’s also been working hard to get everyone their refunds.

He’s had a couple days to cool down and come up with a plan so now he has a serious plan of action moving forward. He hopes to be back up and running by the end of the year and will make a couple improvements to the dryer since he’s starting from almost scratch again. Evidently it’s pretty expensive to make changes to the master mold and paying 100% upfront for inventory.

The show ended on a sour note when the comments section got way out of hand with a bunch of assholes heckling Scott including this one massive douche that Scott later ripped— which upset Jesse but that poster was way out of line and should have been shut down way before it got to that point. Scott was answering questions but it’s always a group of db’s shouting him down in the comments and NOT listening to his answers.

Anyway, I hope that helps... I’m bummed for Scott and look forward buying his dryer since it will fit my immediate needs due to a lack of space. But setting up 2 or 3 units in a small 2x4 tent-the room is climate controlled— wouldn’t be a bad setup for my needs.

Yeah I didn’t understand why Jesse allowed that dick to keep heckling Scott for the entirety of the interview. And then afterwards Jesse even apologized to the troll for what the troll said was “Jesse lying about the dryer” (which was in fact not lying at all). Jesse seems like a nice dude but perhaps a little too nice...

He order a large shipment of dryers and they were all destroyed in shipping. He had everything invested in this shipment and it hit him and his partner hard financially/emotionally. He’s also been working hard to get everyone their refunds.

He’s had a couple days to cool down and come up with a plan so now he has a serious plan of action moving forward. He hopes to be back up and running by the end of the year and will make a couple improvements to the dryer since he’s starting from almost scratch again. Evidently it’s pretty expensive to make changes to the master mold and paying 100% upfront for inventory.

Thanks dude. That’s a pretty solid reason for what showed up when I was looking in to making a purchase. Hope to see things looking better for him next year. Guess I need to look into another method until then.

Yeah I didn’t understand why Jesse allowed that dick to keep heckling Scott for the entirety of the interview. And then afterwards Jesse even apologized to the troll for what the troll said was “Jesse lying about the dryer” (which was in fact not lying at all). Jesse seems like a nice dude but perhaps a little too nice...

Thank you for adding that and I agree with you 100% man! That guy he apologized too is an ass on so many threads on IG. I finally blocked him. Dude has mental issues.

Thanks dude. That’s a pretty solid reason for what showed up when I was looking in to making a purchase. Hope to see things looking better for him next year. Guess I need to look into another method until then.

Glad to help. I would like to contribute more here but I can’t start growing yet for reasons I can’t discuss openly. But I’m hoping that will change soon, meanwhile I’m collecting seeds from Irie Genetics, Rocbud and Square One Genetics for now. It’s a great mix of Photoperiod and Autoflowers. I just can’t wait to grow man!

Here is Rocbud Frosted Cookies and Mephisto 3 Bears OG fresh out of the HerbsNow. I pulled them at 62 hours which did seem a tad fast, but the smallest stems were snapping. I’m not too worried as I had a previous dry I pulled at 65 hours turn out great.

Once in the jars they measured around 50rh. After a few hours they are up to 60% so I definitely fid not over dry. Going to burp them soon.

602F1129-909B-49EF-9112-07D79DB5A138.jpeg

D7C3FA22-9764-4A29-8734-35BAD99DB4EB.jpeg

He had a large shipment of dryers that were all destroyed in shipping. He was devastated. He had everything invested in that shipment and it hit him/his partner hard financially/emotionally. He’s also been working hard to get everyone their refunds.

He’s had a couple days to cool down and come up with a plan so now he has a serious plan of action moving forward. He hopes to be back up and running by the end of the year and will make a couple improvements to the dryer since he’s starting from almost scratch again. Evidently it’s pretty expensive to make changes to the master mold and paying 100% upfront for the inventory. The small changes will cost him $15K and the inventory will cost him in the tens of thousands all up front so they are working hard to move forward.

Edit:***Sorry for the typos, I fixed those and added a couple more details. Cheers.

Hopefully he'll make them bigger!
It does sound odd that there was no insurance.

Back