Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

While I am trimming, i dont worry about sugar trim as I am leaving most of the sugar trim on. I trim loosely when i can because theres a lot of thc in those leaves and those leaves will not taste like chlorophyll or harsh when you dry with the herbsnow dryer.
This line sold me! Thank you for the review and process you go through...:thumbsup:

This line sold me! Thank you for the review and process you go through...:thumbsup:
sure, youre welcome. if i can help you or if i missed anything let me know. i like to keep as much of the trim on the buds and if i can do that, i will and i see no reason why not. i like simple and with very bad shoulders trimming sucks hard core as does losing valuable sugar trim from being too sore to bend over

So their website is taken down. Their insta and Facebook are scrubbed. I know they were taking back orders to be filled week of the 24th, they updated after it had said the 18th.

does anyone know what’s up here??

So their website is taken down. Their insta and Facebook are scrubbed. I know they were taking back orders to be filled week of the 24th, they updated after it had said the 18th.

does anyone know what’s up here??
Wow. Really? He was all over IG. Very strange.

I went to see last night and a box for me to put my email. It was like a mailing list for their launch??? Said nothing about who it was just generic text. I was very interested, but now not sure even if they show up someday.

Hmm. Totally shady. What causes someone to completely scrub their online business presence overnight? Not good.

I feeel that something pretty bad had to happen for Scott to do this... He’s always been great to me through emails and gave me a Veteran’s Discount but I wasn’t ready to purchase just yet. I don’t think “shady” is the term that needs to be applied just yet, if he doesn’t give full refunds for orders then bring on the pitchforks but I’m honestly worried for Scott.

I went to see last night and a box for me to put my email. It was like a mailing list for their launch??? Said nothing about who it was just generic text. I was very interested, but now not sure even if they show up someday.

Yea that box is the same one I fired off an email to check to see if what was up because i wanted to purchase the base dryer and extra trays, but it looks exactly like a website that is completely offline now, just has a page holder because of the host. I doubt I'm going to get an email back but figured I'd try anyways.

Back