New Grower My second grow- Barneys Farm L.S.D and Nirvana Aurora Indica

K

Kakarot

:vibe:Captains Bong- 9/21/15- Second Grow is officially underway, I have decided to do 1 Barney's Farm L.S.D and 1 Nirvana Aurora Indica, both are photo's and this should be a great adventure. I just dropped them in their respective containers for the 12hr soak or until they sink, then I will proceed to X-Fer to the paper towel to germinate. I have a few pics, I upgraded the tent to 6'7ft and will be using the new Mars II 700. Much Luv guys, can't wait for these ladies to pop up!:vibe:
:dancer::drool:

The Extension finished to 6'7 with mars II 700 002.jpg Barney's Farm L.S.D and Nirvana Aurora Indica Soaking!.jpg

:vibe:Captains Bong- 9/22/15- Well it is 4am EXACTLY 12 hours after I dropped the beaners into the little containers to soak they have sank to the bottem. Going to leave them until the morning and then I will proceed to X-Fer to the towel so they can bust the shell. I will take some pics when I get them on the towel- much luv guys!:vibe:

:vibe:Captians Bong-9/22/15- Well the soak is finished I moved both the L.S.D and the Aurora to my home-aid hotbox which consist of a pie-tin, the pie tin plastic Lid,some damp bounty Paper towel, a hand towel for darkness and a paper plate. When all done I sit it on my modem for the little heat that it needs and cover with towel and plate and we are off. Much to my surprise only after a 12 hour soak the Aurora already looks like it is about to pop... I was hoping they both would do it around the same time but eh.. They both sank at the same time so it still may happen, anyways, I has pic for you guys then I gotta trim some bud and I have a date this evening with my ex-wife... I know it is fucked up I am not gonna get into that... lol Much luv guys.:vibe:

Germmin L.S.D and Aurora.jpg

:vibe:Captains Bong- 9/23/15- Early this morning at 4:30am I officially dropped my L.S.D and Aurora into their respective Smart Pots with the Mars II 700 set at a 16/8 light schedule about 29 Inches away. Still a few tweaks I have to do I need to get a tall slim oscillating fan, since I got the extension to 6'7 need a little more air flow. I set them up in 3 gallon Smart's with the ProMix-Bx with 3-tsp of DoloMite Lime Mixed in, as soon as they break ground I will update. Take it easy guys and much luv and have a mellow day.:vibe:

L.S.D & Aurora in the Dirt 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:vibe:Captains Bong- 9/24/15- No change with the L.S.D and Aurora today. I got them a nice big ass fan to circulate some air... The new fan combine with the height extension made the temp a perfect 82 deg/with the light on and off its 75 so I am glad that worked out. When I put the girls in the dirt I put a little pinch of Great White in the hole.. I also PH some water to 6.8 and mixed a tsp of the White in with the gallon and have been just keeping the surrounding area where planted nice and moist with it. I cannot wait until they pop up! Gonna take a secret spy pic today. Much Luv guys and have a mellow night!:vibe:

Super Spy -)~@ 001.jpg Super Spy -)~@ 002.jpg Super Spy -)~@ 003.jpg

The song of the day.. Steel Panther FOE LIFE!@

:vibe:Captains Bong- 9/25/15- Well we have LIFE!! Both the Barney's farm L.S.D and Nirvana Aurora Indica sprouted today the timing was perfect and I cannot wait to go on this adventure, I have them on a Veg light schedule of 16/8.. I absolutely cannot wait to get into this grow journal as this will be my second grow with Photo's my first grow was 2 of the Russian Dragon Auto's which turned out wonderful the bud is in the jar now curing and it looks and smells fantastic, originally I got it a tad to dry but a Fujima Water pillow is re-hydrating it nicely it is about to the point where I will be able to take the pillow out, anyways yeah I do not know if I mentioned it before but for this run and all future runs 2x2.5x6'7 Gorilla Grow Lite Tent and the Mars II 700 with other random stuffs, but yeah I have a really bad stomach virus and really do not feel like doing anything but here are a few pics of my newly born babies! Much luv guys have a mellow night!:vibe:

Attachments

• Life has started LSD Sprout 1.jpg
    Life has started LSD Sprout 1.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Life has started Aurora Indica Sprout 2.jpg
    Life has started Aurora Indica Sprout 2.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 115
  • Upgraded Home 3.jpg
    Upgraded Home 3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 124
:vibe:Captains Bong- 9/27/15- My little babies are doing good.. they are so cute! Here are a few pics I took this morning, everything still going well with my newborns! Peace and Luv guys!:vibe:

Aurora and L.s.D Day 2.jpg Aurora day 2.jpg L.s.D day 2.jpg

Captains Bong-9/29/15- Trying to make this post from my phone so there will be no fancy stuff lol the girls are 4 days old today and both the L.S.D and Aurora are both healthy seedlings. Here are 2 Pics hopefully lol. Have a mellow day guys. *Note to all PC users that are having a problem posting, if you can get your stuff posted via phone you can then go in and Edit your post and attach files from your PC. **Edit** Pc Site issues fixed apparently I went back and edited pics they are no longer sideways.. Thanks guys have a mellow day.

L.s.D 1.jpg Aurora 2.jpg

Back