Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

All the Blue Dragons from the 4x4 tent are chopped, dried and jarred. I'll get pics and weight later, I'm going to say close to or over 12 ounces. Still have 7 plants in the small tent that will get chopped maybe later today. Chop was at 64 days!
Now the tent is occupied by the 2 Mephisto Orange Bisquits and I just placed 2 Wedding Cake ( Linda Seeds ) in starter pots and 2 more Mazar Xl ( Linda seeds ). I also just transplanted a Mazar XL auto into the tub I use for my mini-scrog in the cabinet and another into a 5 gallon pot.
In the cab in the growroom I have 3 Gorilla Glue ( auto ) x Blue Dragon cross I made, should be interesting! Also have sprouted 2 Black Dragons. Should be an interesting mess lol!

All the Blue Dragons from the 4x4 tent are chopped, dried and jarred. I'll get pics and weight later, I'm going to say close to or over 12 ounces. Still have 7 plants in the small tent that will get chopped maybe later today. Chop was at 64 days!
Now the tent is occupied by the 2 Mephisto Orange Bisquits and I just placed 2 Wedding Cake ( Linda Seeds ) in starter pots and 2 more Mazar Xl ( Linda seeds ). I also just transplanted a Mazar XL auto into the tub I use for my mini-scrog in the cabinet and another into a 5 gallon pot.
In the cab in the growroom I have 3 Gorilla Glue ( auto ) x Blue Dragon cross I made, should be interesting! Also have sprouted 2 Black Dragons. Should be an interesting mess lol!
nice job on your harvest pot do you wet trim or dry

I did a wet trim. It can do dry trim also. I'm not a fan of dry trimming though, I may eventually try it with the machine. The blades are spaced away from the screen by two washers. I'm going to take one out and try it. Also, I may have a thin, teflon washer around in my parts bin, I may try it with that, see how it does with various spacing. I think i can get it a little tighter on the trim. But it's not bad as is. Not much for disadvantages for me, even with cleanup of the machine I trimmed that plant 4 times faster than by hand! If I cared enough to be fussy, a few minutes of touch up would have them looking hand trimmed, but I'm pleased as is. Of course I'm still going to tweak the machine a bit, I'm an old hot rodder too lol!

@pop22
Are you wet trimming with the new salad spinner?
Would someone want to dry trim with it?
Advantages/ disadvantages?
Blade adjustments etc..

When you mentioned reworking the trim spacing.
My mind was thinking...lets see...
You know about a thou or two...:crying:

Back