Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

I'm a retired computer tech. Been using GIMP for years. And you know what? It works even better on linux! I was bata testing Windows 10. When it was finally released, I wiped it off my drive and installed Linux Mint and never went back. The only thing worse in a production evironment was Mac... I was forced to learn UNIX when working for a newspaper. What an eye opener! So I dabbled with Linux on secondary computers for a long time. Mint has never crashed, never hung up, never needed to install ANY drivers. F Mircosoft!

Gimp works for me too. :biggrin:

I'm a retired computer tech. Been using GIMP for years. And you know what? It works even better on linux! I was bata testing Windows 10. When it was finally released, I wiped it off my drive and installed Linux Mint and never went back. The only thing worse in a production evironment was Mac... I was forced to learn UNIX when working for a newspaper. What an eye opener! So I dabbled with Linux on secondary computers for a long time. Mint has never crashed, never hung up, never needed to install ANY drivers. F Mircosoft!
It would be nice to get rid of Microsoft, but last time I tried digging in to the possibility of Linux, it seemed to me that I would need to fuss too much making Wine work or dealing with a double OS boot. As much as I am not fond of Windows 10, at this point it seems to be the minimum hassle way to handle everything on my machine.
One of these days, perhaps... :cheers:

I've found no need to use Wine at all. I have win10 n a Virtual Machine but have never used it. I use Libre Office which is an outstanding office suite that can export MS files and read/edit them. I've opened and used some fairly complex Excel spreadsheets with it. I'm not much of a gamer but the couple I like run in Play on Linux. I do a lot of photo editing and GIMP and Inkscape handle all my graphics chores. Nope, not one MS program do I need to get any work done!

And I don't need 17 anti malware programs running in the background hogging resources either!

It would be nice to get rid of Microsoft, but last time I tried digging in to the possibility of Linux, it seemed to me that I would need to fuss too much making Wine work or dealing with a double OS boot. As much as I am not fond of Windows 10, at this point it seems to be the minimum hassle way to handle everything on my machine.
One of these days, perhaps... :cheers:

Update:

Going to chop the last of the Blue Dragons to day, except for the seeded plant, shell get a couple more weeks. Chopping the last Blackberry Gum also! I'll get pics in a bit!

I have a few new plants started: GG x Blue Dragon cross I made, these are F1 so I'm excited to see the grow. Just transplanted them to my 1.25 gal. pots. Also have Three Mazar XL autos from Linda seeds, and a Wedding Cake photoperiod, also from Linda. And lastly, 2 Black Dragons. Wedding Cake will go into the other 4x4 tent eventually, I'm just plopping whatever I start into this tent.
I also have another Mazar in my cab that I'm going to scrog like I did the GG. Haven't decided what will grow in the small tent yet!

The Mephisto Orange Bisquits are doing ok. Look a bit rough but have some nice bud on them!

black Dragon GG x Blue Dragon, Mazar, and Wedding Cake pic1 -2-2-2021.jpg
Mazat XL auto pic1 -2-2-2021.jpg
Orange Bisquits pic1-2-2-2021.jpg

Well i now have a good mix of cultivars! In the tent, the ladies are doing well. Orange Bisquits have built some very nice buds. smell is mild and to desribe just yet. The Mazar XL auto in the three gallon pot is looking very good and building some size. I transplanted another Mazar XL and the Wedding cake into 3 gallon pots also. There is another Mazar that needs transplanting also I moved them to the small tent for now. Oh! And the Mazxar I mini-scrogged!Need to transplant the GG x Blue Dragons todays. they are growing like crazy! must be that hytbrid vigor! The last Blue Dragon will be chopped today other than the mother plant, and she may be ripe also.
Black dragons are doing nicely also, transplanted the three into 1 gallon pots. I have 7 more seedlings that just sprouted yesterday. I wanted them mostly ofr a male as I have sprouted a Blueberry Headband also, and will pollinate a few branches with Black Dragon, as my orginal F1'Blue Dragons are no longer viable and I want to develop a different pheno type from what my current line stems from.

Tent1 all plants pic1-2-9-2021.jpg

Black Dragon

Black Dragon pic1 -2-920201.jpg

Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon pic1 -2-920201.jpg
Blue Dragon pic12-2-920201.jpg

GG x Blue Dragon

GG x Blue Dragon pic1 -2-9-2021.jpg

Orange Bisquits

Orange Bisquits pic1 -2-9-2021.jpg
Orange Bisquits pic1 -2-9-2021.jpg

Orange Bisquits Bud pic1 -2-9-2021.jpg

Mazar

Mazar p1 -pic1 -2-9-2021.jpg
Mazar in scrog pic1 -2-920201.jpg

wedding cake and mazar

Wedding Cake and Mazar XL pic1 -2-9-2021.jpg

Seedlings

Seedlings pic1 -2-9-2021.jpg
Orange Bisquits pic2 -2-9-2021.jpg

Look what I found in my Black Dragons!

Must have been some stray Ducksfoot pollen. These seeds are from a batch of Black Dragon F3 seeds that were never used previously. I'd put them away and forgot to I had them So I made another batch. I'm curious now if I can find more. This might be a good auto ducksfoot cross! I'm surprosed to see them though, the webbed leaves are a recessive trait so I'm surprised to see these. Maybe I'll sprout the rest if the tube of seeds and seed if I find more. A mating pair would be nice! Wonder if theri going to auto too.... not likely though.

Ducksfoot x Black Dragon pic1 -2-11-2021.jpg
Ducksfoot x Black Dragon pic2 -2-11-2021.jpg

Back