Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

Thanks! I was looking around ebay.ca as well last night and saw them, good to know I only need a bit or I may have accidentally got WAY too much :rofl:
A little bit does go a long way. When good colloidal silver started to become harder to find and more expensive I made the switch and will never look back.

Apologies to @pop22 I did not mean to hijack your thread.

Your fine and i don't mind contributions to a discussion!

:cheers:

A little bit does go a long way. When good colloidal silver started to become harder to find and more expensive I made the switch and will never look back.

Apologies to @pop22 I did not mean to hijack your thread.

just some pics from yesterday. I included the Blackberry Gum I'm growing for Seed Stockers. That Big Momma is stomping the other two! 32" wide and 47" tall. I had to shove the other two as far to the right as I could lol! I think she's going to take forever to finish though... The Orange Bisquits are doing alright. The one on the right is nute toxic so I'm putting her on plain water for a couple days, then I'll dilute her feed down to 450 ppms.

And the blue dragons, even I'm dumbfounded by their near ripeness at 60 days!

Orange Bisquits pic1 -1-13-2021.jpg
Orange Bisquits pic2 -1-13-2021.jpg
Blackberry Gum pic1 -1-13-2021.jpg
Blackberry Gum pic2 -1-13-2021.jpg
Blackberry Gum pic3 -1-13-2021.jpg
Blue Dragon Bud pic1 -1-13-2021.jpg
Blue Dragon Bud pic2 -1-13-2021.jpg

it’s bloody amazing how little nutrients you can get away with MC. I have friends running 1500-2000 ppm with their nutrients and im struggling with keeping it over 500. :smoking:

just some pics from yesterday. I included the Blackberry Gum I'm growing for Seed Stockers. That Big Momma is stomping the other two! 32" wide and 47" tall. I had to shove the other two as far to the right as I could lol! I think she's going to take forever to finish though... The Orange Bisquits are doing alright. The one on the right is nute toxic so I'm putting her on plain water for a couple days, then I'll dilute her feed down to 450 ppms.

And the blue dragons, even I'm dumbfounded by their near ripeness at 60 days!

View attachment 1275740View attachment 1275741View attachment 1275742View attachment 1275743View attachment 1275744View attachment 1275745View attachment 1275746

It's one of the reasons I love MC! I'll credit HigrowHybird from youtube. I saw him run DWC at 650 ppms start to finish and he grows 1pound plus plant every time and has for years. No 1500 ppm nonsense for him. There's just no excuse to run ppms that high and you gain nothing, Hell, I'd flush my plants if I did that nonsense..... and you know how I feel about that!!

it’s bloody amazing how little nutrients you can get away with MC. I have friends running 1500-2000 ppm with their nutrients and im struggling with keeping it over 500. :smoking:

I jusr chopped 2 of the Blue Dragons. Today is day 60. I checked trichs and took the two ripest plants. Just needed some bud lol. I'll probably let the rest go another 7-10 days. Hoping the rest put on a little more weight, I need to average 17 grams per plant to hit one pound. I'm going to guess these 2 will give me an ounce, or 14.15 grams each average.

These girls were 15" (38.1 cm ) tall.

Blue Dragon pic1 -1-14-2021.jpg
Blue Dragon pic2 -1-14-2021.jpg

A
I jusr chopped 2 of the Blue Dragons. Today is day 60. I checked trichs and took the two ripest plants. Just needed some bud lol. I'll probably let the rest go another 7-10 days. Hoping the rest put on a little more weight, I need to average 17 grams per plant to hit one pound. I'm going to guess these 2 will give me an ounce, or 14.15 grams each average.

These girls were 15" (38.1 cm ) tall.

View attachment 1276095View attachment 1276096
It's amazing what we can do with Photoshop these dayz...:pighug:
pouting in envy:thumbsup:

Back