Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

I'm really happy to see you making seeds, it's folks like you doing that that will be the only way to preserve these genetics. I have some freebie seeds from Dinafem from other orders, plus some Quick Kush, Quick Critical + and HSO Three Blue Kings as well. I'm not sure what to do other than save clones and see what I want to do with them after I flower out the main plants once I decide to grow them.

I'm not sure what to do other than save clones and see what I want to do with them after I flower out the main plants once I decide to grow them.
Make seed and you will have the genetics forever. It’s not really difficult.

STS, Sodium Thiosulphate x Silver Nitrate is easy to make and simple to use, anyone can do it
You can find instructions right here on AFN. With STS you can make fem reproductions of any strain.

I'm really happy to see you making seeds, it's folks like you doing that that will be the only way to preserve these genetics. I have some freebie seeds from Dinafem from other orders, plus some Quick Kush, Quick Critical + and HSO Three Blue Kings as well. I'm not sure what to do other than save clones and see what I want to do with them after I flower out the main plants once I decide to grow them.

I've grown both quick kush and the quick critical. Awesome strains . I still have one of the quick kush around . And just put a few out to flower.

Make seed and you will have the genetics forever. It’s not really difficult.

I think it would be a good idea, especially the quick strains (and maybe the Three Blue Kings if it turns out to be a good strain). Just gotta do what Pop22 suggested!

STS, Sodium Thiosulphate x Silver Nitrate is easy to make and simple to use, anyone can do it
You can find instructions right here on AFN. With STS you can make fem reproductions of any strain.

I always thought that getting the chemicals would be a pain in the butt, but maybe looking on Ebay I have heard they can be found. I do have some colloidal silver but heard that the STS is better? Either way I should get over my hesitance to mess around with it and do it.

I've grown both quick kush and the quick critical. Awesome strains . I still have one of the quick kush around . And just put a few out to flower.

I grew those out too, and loved them as well. Still have a couple seeds left of each to grow.

I always thought that getting the chemicals would be a pain in the butt, but maybe looking on Ebay
I have the links to what I use and for about $20 you can have enough to make 10 liters of stock solution which then can make 100 liters of working solution. So most likely you will never run out. :rofl:

The chemicals are not regulated so they are easy to get. I get mine from ebay.

Three Blue Kings, Ohhhh yeah!

I think it would be a good idea, especially the quick strains (and maybe the Three Blue Kings if it turns out to be a good strain). Just gotta do what Pop22 suggested!

I always thought that getting the chemicals would be a pain in the butt, but maybe looking on Ebay I have heard they can be found. I do have some colloidal silver but heard that the STS is better? Either way I should get over my hesitance to mess around with it and do it.

I grew those out too, and loved them as well. Still have a couple seeds left of each to grow.

I have the links to what I use and for about $20 you can have enough to make 10 liters of stock solution which then can make 100 liters of working solution. So most likely you will never run out. :rofl:
So how do you combine the two?

Thanks! I was looking around ebay.ca as well last night and saw them, good to know I only need a bit or I may have accidentally got WAY too much :rofl:

The chemicals are not regulated so they are easy to get. I get mine from ebay.

Three Blue Kings, Ohhhh yeah!

Have you grown this strain Pop22?

So how do you combine the two?
There is a complete STS thread here that explains the process and should be read in it’s entirety for safety reasons, because Silver nitrate is very caustic to skin and clothing. It’s not colloidal silver and can hurt you. I’m sure all will go and read it, so in a nutshell and from my notes of another growers process that I use:
Measuring and Mixing Stock Solution "A"

• Fill your 500ml measuring cup with 500ml of distilled water
  • Measure out .5g of Silver Nitrate
  • Mix the silver nitrate powder into the 500ml of distilled water
  • Pour the silver nitrate solution into a brown glass bottle and seal tightly
  • Label the bottle "A" Silver Nitrate
  • Thoroughly clean the 500ml container and rinse with distilled water
Measuring and Mixing Stock Solution "B"

• Fill the 500ml container with 500ml of distilled water
  • Measure out 2.5 grams of sodium thiosulfate anhydrous, OR 3.9g of sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate
  • Mix the sodium thiosulfate with the 500ml of distilled water
  • Pour the sodium thiosulfate solution into a brown glass bottle and seal it tightly
  • Label the bottle "B" Sodium Thiosulfate
  • Thoroughly clean the 500ml container and rinse with distilled water
Keep Both "A" and "B" Solutions Cool and Dark!

Mixing and Diluting STS

The next step is to mix the two stock solutions together properly, creating the actual Silver Thiosulfate Solution (STS).

Before using the STS, it must be diluted to a weak solution for spraying!

• Measure 50ml of stock solution "B" with the 60cc syringe and gently squirt it in the 500ml glass measure
  • Thoroughly rinse the syringe with distilled water, or change to a new syringe
  • Measure 50ml of stock solution "A" with the 60cc syringe
  • While whisking solution "B" in the glass measure, slowly squirt solution "A" into the glass measure in less than 30 seconds
  • Pour the mixed solution into the 32oz brown glass bottle with black sprayer top
  • Add 900ml of distilled water to fill the sprayer the rest of the way, leaving room for a little bit of surfactant
  • Add yucca extract in small amounts and shake well
  • Test spray on a leaf to if solution still beads up and rolls off
  • Add additional yucca extract and shake well, until the solution spreads across the leaf instead of beading up
  • Thoroughly rinse all tools using more rinse water than usual
You now have a sprayer bottle with a 1:9 dilution of STS and water. You want to do your best to protect it from light and heat. Personally, I wrap the bottle section with a black plastic trash bag and tape it in place. This is for additional light protection while it stores in my fridge. I've successfully used 9 month old solution which was wrapped and stored in my fridge this way.

Back