Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

Another thread I missed while I was away, will watch this one too :pass:

I've previously grown HSO's Trainwreck. HSO says they reversed an Aracata Trainwreck cut to make these seeds. I've grown it twice now and I love it! I've grown several Trainwreck offering from several seed companies. HSO's photo period, and Sweet Seeds auto have been my favorites. Now with the demise of Dinafem/HSO and Emerald Triangle, this strain is no more,I've read even their seed catalogs were confiscated. All these strains are gone forever it looks like. So I decided to rescue a few and STS them and make seed. I managed to get regs of Trainwreck. I've also got Dinfem White Widow XXL auto, Dinafem Blue Amnesia, Dinafem Fruit auto, Dinafem Blue Kush. I'll self all of these soon. I got my shipments from Seedsman and Barney's Farm without issue, other than it took almost 30 days. Packaging was slick from both companies. I'll not disclose the stealth method!

I'll get some BD pics in a bit. They're looking ok, some are a bit rough from the water debacle... but i think overall, I'm still on target to harvest a pound. I'll check trichs soon, I think they may be done in another 10 days, at day 65!

Back