Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

Look what I found in my Black Dragons!

Must have been some stray Ducksfoot pollen. These seeds are from a batch of Black Dragon F3 seeds that were never used previously. I'd put them away and forgot to I had them So I made another batch. I'm curious now if I can find more. This might be a good auto ducksfoot cross! I'm surprosed to see them though, the webbed leaves are a recessive trait so I'm surprised to see these. Maybe I'll sprout the rest if the tube of seeds and seed if I find more. A mating pair would be nice! Wonder if theri going to auto too.... not likely though.

View attachment 1286007View attachment 1286008
COOL!

Black Duck!

daffy_duck.jpg

Update:

Girls are getting fat and happy! One in particular! The Wedding Cake has gotten huge! WIDE I should say. She 7 inches tall and 18.5 inches wide! Looking good, can't wait to flip her to flower! Want to get a couple clones first, she's such a beauty!

And my Black ducks are growing nicely also. One is very ducklike the other pheno show a bit my Dragon. Can't wait to see their bud structure
( if either is female ) Should be interesting!

Black Dragons were transplanted a couple days ago, into 2 gallon pots. The one 3 gallon pot with the dragons is a Mazar XL auto, I have 2 more growing, one in the other 4x4 tent, and the scrogged Mazar.

Speaking of the other tent, the GG x Blue Dragons are flowering nicely. I was surrpised to see how Sativa 2 of them look! One is fat leaved, but hasn't flowered, so I suspect a male. We'll see.

Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake pic1 -2-20-2021.jpg

Black Duck

Black Duck pic1 -2-20-2021.jpg

Black Dragons and Mazar

Black Dragons pic1 -2-20-2021.jpg

GG x Blue Dragon - Mazar - Black Dragon

Attachments

• Blue Dragon x GG - Mazar- Black Dragon pic1 -2-20-2021.jpg
    Blue Dragon x GG - Mazar- Black Dragon pic1 -2-20-2021.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Update:

Girls are getting fat and happy! One in particular! The Wedding Cake has gotten huge! WIDE I should say. She 7 inches tall and 18.5 inches wide! Looking good, can't wait to flip her to flower! Want to get a couple clones first, she's such a beauty!

And my Black ducks are growing nicely also. One is very ducklike the other pheno show a bit my Dragon. Can't wait to see their bud structure
( if either is female ) Should be interesting!

Black Dragons were transplanted a couple days ago, into 2 gallon pots. The one 3 gallon pot with the dragons is a Mazar XL auto, I have 2 more growing, one in the other 4x4 tent, and the scrogged Mazar.

Speaking of the other tent, the GG x Blue Dragons are flowering nicely. I was surrpised to see how Sativa 2 of them look! One is fat leaved, but hasn't flowered, so I suspect a male. We'll see.

Wedding Cake

View attachment 1289279

Black Duck

View attachment 1289280

Black Dragons and Mazar

View attachment 1289284

GG x Blue Dragon - Mazar - Black Dragon
Looking good :headbang:

Well I'm slow sue me lol!

Update:

Lots going on in the growroom! First, the SCROG grow. Seems she just didn't want to auto so I finally put her on 12/12 about 5 days agao. Before that, she had a growth sprut that I thought was pre-flower stretch..........nope. Right after flipping the light, day 2, she took off growing like crazy! So between yesterday and today, I pruned her drastically. Took of several branches, and lots of leaves. Maybe now I'll actually get some decent buds!

In tent 1, the Mazars are doing well, although 2 more are not flowering, and one is well into flower. The big girl got a trim today also. I re-did the LST, pulling the lower branches out farther. She opened up nicely. Going to be some great bud on her!

The Blue Dragon x Gorilla Glue are looking very rough, but at the same time have bounced back and newer growth is green. These were just for giggles anyway so whatever they give is fine.

In the photo period tent, the girls are blowing up! Especially the Wedding Cake! The Ducks will stretch like crazy soon. I moved one of the Mazar's that didn't auto in here also. The Blueberry Headband in the right corner is stretching nicely also. As soon as she has flowers, I'll pollinate her, Got a Black Dragon male waiting and ready to do the job!

Black Dragons in the small tent are crusing right along also, and flowering nicely. Got 2 GG auto seedlings in with them. The GGs are from 2 difference breeders, should be interesting to see how they turn out!

Mazar and BD x GG

Mazar  and Blue Dragon x GG pic1 -3-11-2021.jpg

Photoperiods

photoperiod tent pic1 -3-11-2021.jpg

Black Dragons

Black dragons pic1 -3-11-2021.jpg

Scrogged Mazar Before and after

Mazar SROG pic1 -3-11-2021.jpg

Mazar SCROG pic2 -3-11-2021.jpg

Update:

Plants are all getting big! The photo period tent is almost full with foliage. The Wedding cake is starting to flower. The Mazar auto, that didn't flower, is getting Huge! she's now bigger than the Wedding Cake. I took out a male Black duck and moved in a plant, I don't know what it is lol!
I deloliated one of the Black Duck females, she was unbelievably thick. And she still was after major defol! This tells me that this is definitely a hybrid, my duck have a few thin branches and fairly open foliage like in the second plant . I hacked this girl up good and she's still a bush!

All but the new plant are flowering. The Blueberry Headband put on some stretch and is still going. She has flowers finally, hoping next week to pollinate her, my Black Dragon cutting is not looking good lol. I'll probably clip off some pollen sack to dry today. several look ripe.

The Black Dragons are busy making bud! They look a bit rough but are doing ok. In with them are the 2 Gorilla Glue, from two different breeders. I planted them without identifying which was which. One looks decidedly better than the other. We'll see down the road.

The big Mazar is starting to build colas! She's looking good! I chopped one of the Blue Dragon x Gorilla Glue. Dried a sample bud and ohhh yeah! A keeper cross for sure! The sent and taste is very sweet, fruity like my BD, but without the kerosene bite. And a good strong high, body and head. I'll be growing this again!

My scrogged Mazar had to go on 12/12 also. And I did a major hatchet job on her, she was out of control! She's looking good now and flowering nicely. Considering puting her back on 17/7.

BD x GG  Bud pic1 -3-19-2021.jpg
BD x GG pic1 -3-19-2021.jpg
Black Duck1pic1 -3-19-2021.jpg
Black Duck2-pic1 -3-19-2021.jpg
Mazar in photo-tent  pic1 -3-19-2021.jpg
Mazars, BD x GG, and Black Dragon pic1 -3-20-2021.jpg
Mazar scrogged and defol pic1 -3-19-2021.jpg
Mazar scrogged pic1 -3-19-2021.jpg
Photoperiod tent pic1 -3-19-2021.jpg

Lot's going on and very pretty:thumbsup:!

Have 7 different autos in flower .Just harvested a berry bomb auto last week. The other plants are lemon pie auto. Strawberry pie auto blackberry auto all by fast buds. Sweet cheese auto by sweet seeds. Vision gelato. Lemon auto and sour diesel by seeds man .Sorry for the blurple light in one pic a growstar that I have a couple plants under

Attachments

• IMG_20210320_004655.jpg
    IMG_20210320_004655.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20210319_212815.jpg
    IMG_20210319_212815.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210319_212822.jpg
    IMG_20210319_212822.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210320_004800.jpg
    IMG_20210320_004800.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20210320_004808.jpg
    IMG_20210320_004808.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210320_004813.jpg
    IMG_20210320_004813.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210320_004819.jpg
    IMG_20210320_004819.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 29
Mighty fine looking crop! Nothing like variety!

Have 7 different autos in flower .Just harvested a berry bomb auto last week. The other plants are lemon pie auto. Strawberry pie auto blackberry auto all by fast buds. Sweet cheese auto by sweet seeds. Vision gelato. Lemon auto and sour diesel by seeds man .Sorry for the blurple light in one pic a growstar that I have a couple plants under

Back