Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

I have done this several times. with little to no effect. thats not to say stuff cant happen easily. its all in the prep imho. sticking them inside is fine just prep them and spray and treat them if applicable. at the very least I like to get all the bugs off from a systemic system and a spray if early enough. or if there is medium to heavy signs of pest damage you may want to treat a little harder. but usually doesnt give me any problems minus any rouge pollen and the like. but your biggest thing is gonna be typically transferring of mildews,bugs and any fungi present.

After seeing the pics of the two or so plants they look nice man. but I would treat them with a systemic and a nice feed prior to them coming in then maybe a MILD kelp spray to knock off any on the surface bugs with a little spinosad or similar too. a nice mix and a soil drench or two will prep them for pests and the like but they look like minimal damage so your probably gonna be good with fair prep. hell I ve done SNS-209 two or three times in prep for a week prior or 1.5 weeks and thats all with no issues. but the larger they are,the more stuff theyll potentially have. food for thought bro! happy harvesting
Thank you very much for this infos, still fighting with myself of what to do, have to choose this week...

Should probably not bring an outdoor plant inside, you may end up with pestd hard to get rid of. On the other hand, if the plant is worth saving....... put her under a light on 12/12 and finish it, feed it what you need to to get her done!
TY pop,
i know about the pest and feel struggled with myself...

Since the antennas and the satelites are searching 24/7 for more signals the Auto-Warriors decided to search for more heroes on the earth.

To prepare for their intense search, they started to meditate
tumblr_n06k6wANee1sbr00to1_500.gif

While meditating in their Zencloud, a massive lightning hit the cloud and a thunder shattered the LED market.

LQ4BFnU.jpg

vereinigte_staaten_0027.gif
vereinigte_staaten_0035.gif

atHWzN5.png

Friday 15th of September

BST: 9 pm | CET: 10 pm | EDT: 4 pm | PDT: 1 pm

Brought to you by

0iaeLRr.jpg

TY pop,
i know about the pest and feel struggled with myself...
I ran into pests earlier in the season and handled it two ways... Monterrey products to kill off the bugers and did a full wash on the harvest. The wash is an actual process I pulled from another forum but I think there may be some references here too. I will always wash my harvest for two reasons... it cleans and sanitizes it very nicely (you would be amazed if the crud that comes off) and it smokes so much nicer after being washed, dried and cured.

I ran into pests earlier in the season and handled it two ways... Monterrey products to kill off the bugers and did a full wash on the harvest. The wash is an actual process I pulled from another forum but I think there may be some references here too. I will always wash my harvest for two reasons... it cleans and sanitizes it very nicely (you would be amazed if the crud that comes off) and it smokes so much nicer after being washed, dried and cured.
TY 711 and for sharing this infos, but i decided to give FD the axe tomorow...better harvest now before loosing all after i lost so many plants this summer...do you also indoorgrowing?

Hi @TheMongol

I'm sorry i've not seen this thread before. So many that get missed.

Your plants look really beautiful under the sun, especially amongst the corn.

I'm sending positive vibes and karma your way and hope it helps you get some of your plants to harvest to be enjoyed :vibes: :karmacloud: :vibe:

Hippy

Oh man your ladies look great, I agree with Stedimed your doing the right thing by chopping what you can early. Should still be good smoke. Or just make edables or wax/hash with it. Do you plan on cleaning up after your self so the farmer never knows you where there or you just burn your spot, leave everything behind and get a new spot next time? Ill blaze one to the ganja gods to help you on your mission.

TY 711 and for sharing this infos, but i decided to give FD the axe tomorow...better harvest now before loosing all after i lost so many plants this summer...do you also indoorgrowing?

I hear ya brother. No I do not grow indoors and probably could since my home has a full solar package which would make the cost of electricity extremely low. I harvested a non-auto yesterday and was really excited about the yield. Can't wait to see how it dries as the main cola weighed in at 74gr after the wet trim.

Back