Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

TY Wolli,
I grew FD also last year and i felt in love with the toke, espacially the couch knocker, after about a hour i smoked her! trichs were 95% white, chopped too early and Yes!!! you should definitely find a outdoorspot and grow her!!!
But where I live finding a spot isn't easy... Mah, i'll see, i'll find someplace...

Hi @TheMongol

I'm sorry i've not seen this thread before. So many that get missed.

Your plants look really beautiful under the sun, especially amongst the corn.

I'm sending positive vibes and karma your way and hope it helps you get some of your plants to harvest to be enjoyed :vibes: :karmacloud: :vibe:

Hippy
Hey Hippy,

good vibes and karma arrived already and i did a first early test yesterday of FD and the toke is like last year...and i love it!!!:pass:

But where I live finding a spot isn't easy... Mah, i'll see, i'll find someplace...
Well, i have to say, that this year it eas the first time i used growbags and the possibility of them are increasing spots where i can grow, so maybe also you...

Don't know why I'm not subbed up to this thread, been here a couple of times :shrug:. Anyway, that FD (Frisian Dew I suppose?) looks stunning brother, great job :bow:. Have a rep slap for that and for being an all-round nice guy :biggrin::slap:.

Don't know why I'm not subbed up to this thread, been here a couple of times :shrug:. Anyway, that FD (Frisian Dew I suppose?) looks stunning brother, great job :bow:. Have a rep slap for that and for being an all-round nice guy :biggrin::slap:.

Yes it is a frisian dew and it was so sticky when we harvested, it almost was like superglue haha :D

TY Ryk:pass:
It happens also to me and have to look back into my watch thread list, yup Frisian Dew and i don't know why others don't like her, because i love her smell and also smoke:smokeout:

Back