Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

I hear ya brother. No I do not grow indoors and probably could since my home has a full solar package which would make the cost of electricity extremely low. I harvested a non-auto yesterday and was really excited about the yield. Can't wait to see how it dries as the main cola weighed in at 74gr after the wet trim.
Oh man your ladies look great, I agree with Stedimed your doing the right thing by chopping what you can early. Should still be good smoke. Or just make edables or wax/hash with it. Do you plan on cleaning up after your self so the farmer never knows you where there or you just burn your spot, leave everything behind and get a new spot next time? Ill blaze one to the ganja gods to help you on your mission.
I'm surprised, I just saw about 160 acres of harvested corn fields this morning. It's a little early for us that's for sure but we've had a mostly dry summer in our area. Think your making a wise choice taking the plants you can't move now.
Hi @TheMongol

I'm sorry i've not seen this thread before. So many that get missed.

Your plants look really beautiful under the sun, especially amongst the corn.

I'm sending positive vibes and karma your way and hope it helps you get some of your plants to harvest to be enjoyed :vibes: :karmacloud: :vibe:

Hippy
Hey guys,
Big Tanks to ya all and i'm very sorry not beeing replied yet, but real life was busy these days, FD has been harvested this evening with special thanks to my townbuddy:thanks:
Harvest story will be uploaded the next day...

Happy Growing AFN!!
:smokeout::vibe:

Hey guys,
Big Tanks to ya all and i'm very sorry not beeing replied yet, but real life was busy these days, FD has been harvested this evening with special thanks to my townbuddy:thanks:
Harvest story will be uploaded the next day...

Happy Growing AFN!!
:smokeout::vibe:

no problem man, ur welcome. Can't wait to see the pictures because there are some funny highlights hehe :D

I'm in delay in know, but real life has been busy:bighug:
So, harvested FD on Monday, what a beautiful
plant, some shots in sunset before the axe:amazon:
20170918_184225.jpg

20170918_184235.jpg

20170918_184255.jpg

After cutting here down we saw, that the mouse grabbed herself down to the bottom of the growbag and building a nest?!?!:jawdrop:
20170918_185322.jpg

Nah, cannot believe:nono:
And trout fish heads have been totally eaten up by the roots of the plants supported by mykos!!! Was really wondering why nobody was asking of the fish heads???:shrug:
20170918_185546.jpg

But root system showed really big and healthy of it...
20170918_185654.jpg

20170918_185833.jpg

And while trimming the bush a nervous coworker came out of the buds, LMAO!!!:crying:
20170918_192110.jpg

Happy Growing AFN!:smokeout:

View attachment 806549
View attachment 806550
View attachment 806551
After cutting here down we saw, that the mouse grabbed herself down to the bottom of the growbag and building a nest?!?!:jawdrop:
View attachment 806552
And trout fish heads have been totally eaten up by the roots of the plants supported by mykos!!! Was really wondering why nobody was asking of the fish heads???:shrug:
View attachment 806558
View attachment 806553
View attachment 806554
And while trimming the bush a nervous coworker came out of the buds, LMAO!!!:crying:
View attachment 806555
If she didn't have a name, I'd have named her "Cola Girl" and put some really cool sunglasses on her as she watches the sun set with sassy little "Cola" hips :cools: and a crystal trichome encrusted smile! SEXY GIRL, you have there Mongol. Better hide her if you know what's good for ya!:headbang: She looks ready to jump into the passenger seat of any convertible that might stop. HEHE... NAH.. you won her heart a long time ago. NICE

View attachment 806549
View attachment 806550
View attachment 806551
View attachment 806552
View attachment 806558
View attachment 806553
View attachment 806554
View attachment 806555
Beautiful plant and cool root and fishhead Pics! How were the trichs? I know you had to harvest,but anyway just for interest.

During my summer holidays I smoked some Outdoor FD from a Amsterdam coffeeshop and it was a real good smoke! I absolutely loved it! Maybe I have to find a outdoorspot for next year... [emoji23]

I hope after all the chaos, injuries and stress she rewards you with a great smoke!

Beautiful plant and cool root and fishhead Pics! How were the trichs? I know you had to harvest,but anyway just for interest.

During my summer holidays I smoked some Outdoor FD from a Amsterdam coffeeshop and it was a real good smoke! I absolutely loved it! Maybe I have to find a outdoorspot for next year... [emoji23]

I hope after all the chaos, injuries and stress she rewards you with a great smoke!
Very nice wild outdoor, mon. Seems you were lucky with the weather.

If she didn't have a name, I'd have named her "Cola Girl" and put some really cool sunglasses on her as she watches the sun set with sassy little "Cola" hips :cools: and a crystal trichome encrusted smile! SEXY GIRL, you have there Mongol. Better hide her if you know what's good for ya!:headbang: She looks ready to jump into the passenger seat of any convertible that might stop. HEHE... NAH.. you won her heart a long time ago. NICE
Thanks stedi, in fact Cola Girl had some nice colas on it, but not finally finished, poor girl, will do her sisters next year again:pass:

TY Wolli,
I grew FD also last year and i felt in love with the toke, espacially the couch knocker, after about a hour i smoked her! trichs were 95% white, chopped too early and Yes!!! you should definitely find a outdoorspot and grow her!!!

Back