Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

Your plants look awesome! Looking forward to hearing your smoke report on Holland's Hope. That was on my list for this year but I didn't pull the trigger (so it's on my 2018 "maybe" list.)

Yeah - it's true that if the weather stays nice into fall, the corn will stay up. It's usually too wet hear to harvest past October (though there have been a few odd years where it happens.) Usually we harvest ours (up off the coast of British Columbia) around September 15-25.
TY sockelf, but i don't know if i can harvest HH, because digger workers dided about 3/4 away from my Jungle Place where the HH is into, it's all about Karma
:karmacloud:
the fact that the corn is dented there means it is getting closer to harvest for animal feed! (We also do corn for our holsteins.) We planted ours also Mid-May and will probably be harvesting in another two weeks or so... but we're probably also further north than you.
And thank you for the informative post on the corn, the only thing i can do MAYBE is to bring home FD and place under LED, could it work?:shrug: Do you have any experience bringing outdoor girls under the sun into indoors under artificial light changing all climates softly??? This is a call to all Ladys and Gents watching my thread, because HELP is needed here, PLZ you all tell me your thoughts, loosing so many plants outdoors i NEED some harvest soon!!! And thank You!!!

In my part of Canada, some farmers have already started harvesting parts of their corn crops. Just throwing that out there.

Edit: Your plants are looking real nice though brother.
F*ck, but thank you very much, i appreciate yours:pass:
You're really a canna boy:shrug:always thought you're US!?!? LOL!!!

TY sockelf, but i don't know if i can harvest HH, because digger workers dided about 3/4 away from my Jungle Place where the HH is into, it's all about Karma
:karmacloud:

And thank you for the informative post on the corn, the only thing i can do MAYBE is to bring home FD and place under LED, could it work?:shrug: Do you have any experience bringing outdoor girls under the sun into indoors under artificial light changing all climates softly??? This is a call to all Ladys and Gents watching my thread, because HELP is needed here, PLZ you all tell me your thoughts, loosing so many plants outdoors i NEED some harvest soon!!! And thank You!!!
I wouldn't know but @Waira @pop22 @Eyes on Fire to name a few might, mmmm there is someone here that does just that. He has them under natural then artificial to supplement everyday.

I wouldn't know but @Waira @pop22 @Eyes on Fire to name a few might, mmmm there is someone here that does just that. He has them under natural then artificial to supplement everyday.
Thank you very much for this call, sted!!
I appreciate!!! Any advise is welcome!!!

@stedimed
So the cornfield thing is like that, in this field i did some Automazars last year and they did it pretty well, the farmer planted the corn at the middle of may and harvested in November, but this year it was very cold and rainy in spring and he started about 3 weeks later also dividing the field into 2 parts, he first planted corn on the leftside and after about 3 weeks the rightside...a pic overview of both parts...
View attachment 803314
it can be seen, that the corn on the left side is bigger and greener than on the right side...some pics of the leftside...
View attachment 803315
View attachment 803316
View attachment 803317
the rightside...
View attachment 803318
View attachment 803319
What do you mean, both cowcorn for animals???
That was L0bob that mentioned "cowcorn" but it certainly does look like what we call here "field corn". There are people here like sockelf that actually farm themselves, those would be the go to type growers I would be listening to on this subject. Here where I live depending on plant date(weather) and weather in the fall, it seems harvest can start early Oct. all the way to mid. Nov. hell some yrs. they don't get it out till Dec. but I'd never bet on that. Sorry, your in a tuff spot

Should probably not bring an outdoor plant inside, you may end up with pestd hard to get rid of. On the other hand, if the plant is worth saving....... put her under a light on 12/12 and finish it, feed it what you need to to get her done!

F*ck, but thank you very much, i appreciate yours:pass:
You're really a canna boy:shrug:always thought you're US!?!? LOL!!!

I have done this several times. with little to no effect. thats not to say stuff cant happen easily. its all in the prep imho. sticking them inside is fine just prep them and spray and treat them if applicable. at the very least I like to get all the bugs off from a systemic system and a spray if early enough. or if there is medium to heavy signs of pest damage you may want to treat a little harder. but usually doesnt give me any problems minus any rouge pollen and the like. but your biggest thing is gonna be typically transferring of mildews,bugs and any fungi present.

After seeing the pics of the two or so plants they look nice man. but I would treat them with a systemic and a nice feed prior to them coming in then maybe a MILD kelp spray to knock off any on the surface bugs with a little spinosad or similar too. a nice mix and a soil drench or two will prep them for pests and the like but they look like minimal damage so your probably gonna be good with fair prep. hell I ve done SNS-209 two or three times in prep for a week prior or 1.5 weeks and thats all with no issues. but the larger they are,the more stuff theyll potentially have. food for thought bro! happy harvesting

So after a visit from today i can say that the if they could grow till the end, the FD will be a one pounder easily. We tried moving her and it is possible

The DP is pretty late but lets say she could grow till end of oct then it maybe will be a 1.5 - 2 pounder girl. She just totally outgrowed her scroc and got so many smaller heads streching to the heaven it is just crazy. But she cant be moved...

Lets hope the best...

Back