Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

Im Liking that Corn Field Scene. Should be done before halloween?

14 day Photo Update:
I have to switch to 2 weeks updates, because ladys outdoors and girls indoors force me to pretty work and after the bone in my left foot healed i also restarted at real life work...
So, the ladys in nature do it pretty awsome and since this week the 2 1/2 plants became another time 3, because Durban Poison in Scrog exploded, but still no flower...so all 3 got their first light pk kick last 2 days...

DP
View attachment 796503
View attachment 796505
HH
View attachment 796506
The Frisian Dew started first and is in full Flower Power...
View attachment 796507
View attachment 796508
View attachment 796514
DP and FD in the corn field together...
View attachment 796515
And @GringoStarr for the light you have to ask @L0wbob2017 if he builds another one for you, LOL:pass::headbang::smokeout:...

Happy Growing AFN!

Im Liking that Corn Field Scene. Should be done before halloween?
Man, i hope so! FD should be ready, last year they were done in the 2nd week of october...i'm a little bit in worries for the HH and DP if they finish longer the middle of oct., because at my area humidity and fog are heavily...

... did you just use the "M" word there?? :rofl:... I forget who I said what to anymore, there are so many... those tips are just what I see from using mine, and a few from the package ... looking at what I wrote, I should clarify for others about the potential skewed readings for when you fed that day previously,.. it'll take some time for things to interact and stabilize,... and to avoid damaging the tap root, take readings a couple inches in from the edge,.... Wow, you still have about 14+h of light! --that may be part of the problem,... mine don't start until I'm under that, currently about 13 and small change hours and most started bloom about a week or so ago,...... Oh-- who's Jeff?
:smoking: GS'-- I'm betting they are all made in the same Chinese factory! .... hey Mon', what brand name is this under over there?
Hey my Master,

it's "ZD Instruments" on amazon ordered...
Oh and btw, LOL, Jeff!!!!! uploaded new pics and soil ph is at 5.0!!

Last edited:
Man, i hope so! FD should be ready, last year they were done in the 2nd week of october...i'm a little bit in worries for the HH and DP if they finish longer the middle of oct., because at my area humidity and fog are heavily...
When does that farmer harvest his corn? I think Id be more worried about that..

When does that farmer harvest his corn? I think Id be more worried about that..

yeah thats the thing i am worried the most about. Because the corn looks like it is going to be corn for animals not for humans and therefore it is rdy to harvest a month or so sooner than the one thats for humans.
Worst thing that could happen is cornharvest before mid of october....

I wish you the best luck of the canna-god!

Photoupdate:
Holland's Hope still alive and finally started to flower...
20170911_140714.jpg

and she become a new neighbour...idk what's inside there, but it's Big...

20170911_140940.jpg

The cornfield plants worry me a lot, because they're growing so fine!!! But when does the farmer harvest the corn???
First a shot with both bushes...they're now as tall as the corn...
20170911_114905.jpg

Frisian Dew in Full Flower Power...
20170911_114918.jpg

20170911_114928.jpg

20170911_114920.jpg

And she also became a new neighbour...a mousehole?!?! but how did she climb up the growbag?!?!...
20170911_115038.jpg

Why do all animals love my plants? LOL

The Scrognet for the Durban Poison was definitely to small, she won't stop growing and also started to flower...
20170911_114939.jpg

So, these 2 plants would give me a outstanding harvest...if they could run to the end...Today i started thinking about cutting down the FD, so there would be at least some harvest before the farmer is harvesting his corn:shrug:

Happy Growing AFN!:thumbsup::smokeout:

Photoupdate:
Holland's Hope still alive and finally started to flower...
View attachment 802867
and she become a new neighbour...idk what's inside there, but it's Big...

View attachment 802869
The cornfield plants worry me a lot, because they're growing so fine!!! But when does the farmer harvest the corn???
First a shot with both bushes...they're now as tall as the corn...
View attachment 802873

Frisian Dew in Full Flower Power...
View attachment 802874
View attachment 802875
View attachment 802876
And she also became a new neighbour...a mousehole?!?! but how did she climb up the growbag?!?!...
View attachment 802885
Why do all animals love my plants? LOL

The Scrognet for the Durban Poison was definitely to small, she won't stop growing and also started to flower...
View attachment 802881
So, these 2 plants would give me a outstanding harvest...if they could run to the end...Today i started thinking about cutting down the FD, so there would be at least some harvest before the farmer is harvesting his corn:shrug:

Happy Growing AFN![emoji106]:smokeout:
I wonder more about how you keep your plants insectfree....a mouse is okay....but they look really healthy for plants + in the wild+....

Back