Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

... did you just use the "M" word there?? :rofl:... I forget who I said what to anymore, there are so many... those tips are just what I see from using mine, and a few from the package ... looking at what I wrote, I should clarify for others about the potential skewed readings for when you fed that day previously,.. it'll take some time for things to interact and stabilize,... and to avoid damaging the tap root, take readings a couple inches in from the edge,.... Wow, you still have about 14+h of light! --that may be part of the problem,... mine don't start until I'm under that, currently about 13 and small change hours and most started bloom about a week or so ago,...... Oh-- who's Jeff?
:smoking: GS'-- I'm betting they are all made in the same Chinese factory! .... hey Mon', what brand name is this under over there?

he imported it because here we dont got it in any store...

... did you just use the "M" word there?? :rofl:... I forget who I said what to anymore, there are so many... those tips are just what I see from using mine, and a few from the package ... looking at what I wrote, I should clarify for others about the potential skewed readings for when you fed that day previously,.. it'll take some time for things to interact and stabilize,... and to avoid damaging the tap root, take readings a couple inches in from the edge,.... Wow, you still have about 14+h of light! --that may be part of the problem,... mine don't start until I'm under that, currently about 13 and small change hours and most started bloom about a week or so ago,...... Oh-- who's Jeff?
:smoking: GS'-- I'm betting they are all made in the same Chinese factory! .... hey Mon', what brand name is this under over there?
@Waira
Man, i will asap your post on mine, but Jeff needs you...i´m not so used to give advise...He needs You!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/nutrient-burn-from-vermifire.60780/page-6#post-1548472

Seen this and thought this might be a nice watermark to add to your photos
images (1).png

@L0wbob2017

MAN GET YOUR ASS OUTTA BED AND HERE THE SPACESHIP FALL DOWN AND SWITCH YOUR MOBILE ON!!!!!!
View attachment 793469

LOOOOL man u wont believe it, yesterday i dreamt about it happening. I had the feeling that 2 of the lines we made maybe going to get lose and i wanted to tell you today to check it.
Now i got a SMS on my phone saying u have tried calling me.

you need to get some hangings that wont fall apart because the spaceship weights that much...

@bushmasterar15 @Slowmo @L0wbob2017
Puh, first shock impact was heavily! But it's all good, the light ok...only one COB you have to fix again LB! and the lines get locked this afternoon and that Spaceship back in the groom...

AR15!!!!
Thank you very much for this beautifull image and of course i will use it...i love it!

Back