Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

TaYo " Mr. 1000 Seeds Man!"
I want to share you something...today after 2 weeks! of shipping my new ph soil meter arrived me...a accurate 8 lookalike, the ferrari in the ph soil meters ( Waira would be proud of me now)...
View attachment 792852

promptly checked the bigger chilli in the super soil and ph is at 6.6 like it's written on the bag of it...ph 6.5 selfadjusting super soil...
View attachment 792857
so i can live with it! After lights in my groom turned on this afternoon did also on all 10 super soil airpots and they're all at 6.4 to 6.6 and i can live also with it pretty good, but! 2 of them are exactly at...
View attachment 792858
IS THAT A PH 6.5 SELF ADJUSTING SUPERSOIL STUFF OR WHAT!!!!!?????

well just tag her and she will be :D @Waira

:woohoo1: Oooh! You rollin' phaa-aat now Mon'! :pimp: .. no more mystery pH's in-pot, and monkey f*cking with run-off testing- :wiz: ... work that unit right (snicker), and the +/- 0.2 pH resolution will be plenty accurate for our growing purposes! :greencheck: Some tips to get better results: buff that tip well after it's been stored before use, and wipe it clean with a damp towel after every use... the two types of metals need to be tarnish/corrosion free to measure the differences in conductivity,... Let it sit for at least 2 min. to stabilize reading; it'll jump to red-line when first inserted, so ignore that, it'll settle,... measure when the soil in in a nice moisture state, never dry, and not when freshly wet, or after you've added anything besides water, as this will temporarily skew readings from the different pH of the solution,...This is such a nice tool for prevention of big pH drifts, as you can usually spot it happening before it gets to the TARFU stage! :rofl: -- that, and dialing in your inputs beforehand goes miles and miles down the prevention road,....
:d5:-on the perfect range readings my friend!
... noted, the HH plant being stubborn,... what light hours do you have now? Maybe a little PK kick will tip her over the fence as well,... very nicely done on the scrog rig Mon'! :cheers: :slap:

TaYo " Mr. 1000 Seeds Man!"
I want to share you something...today after 2 weeks! of shipping my new ph soil meter arrived me...a accurate 8 lookalike, the ferrari in the ph soil meters ( Waira would be proud of me now)...
View attachment 792852

promptly checked the bigger chilli in the super soil and ph is at 6.6 like it's written on the bag of it...ph 6.5 selfadjusting super soil...
View attachment 792857
so i can live with it! After lights in my groom turned on this afternoon did also on all 10 super soil airpots and they're all at 6.4 to 6.6 and i can live also with it pretty good, but! 2 of them are exactly at...
View attachment 792858
IS THAT A PH 6.5 SELF ADJUSTING SUPERSOIL STUFF OR WHAT!!!!!?????

Hmmm look alike accurate 8...i looked at those and wondered if it was as good as the name brand one...half the cost on ebay!

@L0wbob2017
Whata f*cha brudda! What have you done? By design i didn´t tag Waira, he´s pretty busy....but if it is like TaYo, bro!

@Waira :d5:
Thanks for stopping by, Master!:toke: Well, i have a USB stick saving all what is important for me to grow and mostly all of it what you taught me in my first grow here is saved on it!:headbang: So i knew about how to use the accurate 8 lookalike:thumbsup:...the soil should be moist, but not fresh watered and not too many nutes in it and taken the probe from the middle of the pot and also wipped clean after each use, just looked at my USB!:smoking:

Sunlight at the HH are this week from 6.12 am to 8.26 pm and i don´t worry of her, looking at her i had the feeling that she really wants to get bigger and digging deeper in the ground extra:greenthumb:...and it would be also mine to do the pk thing to give flower kick next step... :spels:
BTW, could you do a little swing by at Jeff´s thread, he uploaded new pics and i tried to give some adviese, but yours would be better!:shrug:

@912GreenSkell
This lookalike is a good one...well designed, though made and got it for € 50 buckets on amazon and i really feel it´s as good as the original!

@L0wbob2017
Whata f*cha brudda! What have you done? By design i didn´t tag Waira, he´s pretty busy....but if it is like TaYo, bro!

@Waira :d5:
Thanks for stopping by, Master!:toke: Well, i have a USB stick saving all what is important for me to grow and mostly all of it what you taught me in my first grow here is saved on it!:headbang: So i knew about how to use the accurate 8 lookalike:thumbsup:...the soil should be moist, but not fresh watered and not too many nutes in it and taken the probe from the middle of the pot and also wipped clean after each use, just looked at my USB!:smoking:

Sunlight at the HH are this week from 6.12 am to 8.26 pm and i don´t worry of her, looking at her i had the feeling that she really wants to get bigger and digging deeper in the ground extra:greenthumb:...and it would be also mine to do the pk thing to give flower kick next step... :spels:
BTW, could you do a little swing by at Jeff´s thread, he uploaded new pics and i tried to give some adviese, but yours would be better!:shrug:

@912GreenSkell
This lookalike is a good one...well designed, though made and got it for € 50 buckets on amazon and i really feel it´s as good as the original!

hahaha i pushed you over the edge and reminded you to tag people if you talk about them. Thats how you do it and how it should be done, so u r no excuse with not tagging people hahaha.
If he is rly that busy he would not take the time to answer... and here you go everything went fine :D :D :D otherwise the hate would go on me ( which would never be the case for tagging somebody haha )

Ur welcome angry mongol hahahaha

sometimes you are weird but on a good and funny way :pighug:

Last edited:
hahaha i pushed you over the edge and reminded you to tag people if you talk about them. Thats how you do it and how it should be done, so u r no excuse with not tagging peaople hahaha.
If he is rly that busy he would not take the time to answer... and here you go everything went fine :D :D :D otherwise the hate would go on me ( which would never be the case for tagging somebody haha )

Ur welcome angry mongol hahahaha

sometimes you are weird but on a good and funny way :pighug:
Haha, just saw it now..."peaople"? LOL, thought i'm the prof with the glasses on infront of the screen leaning at the dic...?

... did you just use the "M" word there?? :rofl:... I forget who I said what to anymore, there are so many... those tips are just what I see from using mine, and a few from the package ... looking at what I wrote, I should clarify for others about the potential skewed readings for when you fed that day previously,.. it'll take some time for things to interact and stabilize,... and to avoid damaging the tap root, take readings a couple inches in from the edge,.... Wow, you still have about 14+h of light! --that may be part of the problem,... mine don't start until I'm under that, currently about 13 and small change hours and most started bloom about a week or so ago,...... Oh-- who's Jeff?
:smoking: GS'-- I'm betting they are all made in the same Chinese factory! .... hey Mon', what brand name is this under over there?

Back