Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

@rayuki
Hm, idk if i'm allowed to post external links to growshops i found where you can buy it...let me ask first.. @912GreenSkell ?

Yes you are allowed to post a link...i asked admin late last night just to be sure. The links that are not allowed are other canna site and canna forums. Oh yes....if you post a tag and it doesnt work, and then you edit the tag to be correct, the system does not notify the person you tagged.

TY arch and you're right, a fire extinguisher is a must to be safe!

@Raoul-Duke
Had time to do a little research and it seems that the breeders are quit new...on seedfinder are no entrys of grows to find...but looking at their crosses the strains are very interesting, but looking at the seeds...they are very, very small...far away from DP seed size?
But i choosed one strain to do first on the next run, which one would you do first?
The strains are...Green Gummy, Monster Mash and Mango Cream?

Last edited:
TY arch and you're right, a fire extinguisher is a must to be safe!

@Raoul-Duke
Had time to do a little research and it seems that the breeders are quit new...on seedfinder are no entrys of grows to find...but lookinh at their crosses the strains are very interesting, but looking at the seeds...they are very, very small...far away from DP seed size?
But i choosed one strain to do first on the next run, which one would you do first?
The strains are...Green Gummy, Monster Mash and Mango Cream?
Their website doesn't have a description for the mango cream, which sucks cuz it sounds nice. I think I'd try the green gummy first, sounds real nice.

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

That's how it done out here when you have a ton of sun :)

HaHaHa, have i seen some canna trees? Naaaaahhh, can't believe...my eyes are kidding me, these milky boys are growing those monsters?:growing:
I have to pack my old ass back to school desk and do a fine study season for the battle 2018..." Teaming with microbes" should arrive today...Happy Growing AFN!
s

The antenna was not loud enough, we need to Pump up the Volume...

The Auto Warriors decided to activate the satelites...
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

We recieved a crystal clear signal from the European Alpes...
%C3%96sterreichische_Flagge.gif

And it's pure...

LpS-2017-Europes-Leading-Lighting-Technologies-Event-.jpg
LpS-2017-Europes-Leading-Lighting-Technologies-Event-.jpg

The Auto Warriors proudly present...

OXR4JzH.png

The innovative manufacturers will please the AFN Live-Stoner with an interview at...

Friday 18th of August

BST: 6 pm | CET: 7 pm | EDT: 1 pm | PDT: 10 am

Be there or you dare!

Back