Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

214 gr. if unfinished Frisian Dew, won't imagine what she could habe on her scales getting finished:shrug:
20170923_180256.jpg

Wow awesome ending! I missed that you used trout heads and given that I do go fishing will be planning a trip next spring to supply my plants with some awesome organic nuits. That FD looks very interesting and will have to read up on it. Kudo's Brother Mon!

Wow awesome ending! I missed that you used trout heads and given that I do go fishing will be planning a trip next spring to supply my plants with some awesome organic nuits. That FD looks very interesting and will have to read up on it. Kudo's Brother Mon!

I have a good local friend that has been using fish guts, heads and bones for fertilizer for decades...he does well with his fish mix. An interesting thing about decomposing fish. If you bury it in even 1/2" of soil, the smell will be very minimal while it breaks down

I have a good local friend that has been using fish guts, heads and bones for fertilizer for decades...he does well with his fish mix. An interesting thing about decomposing fish. If you bury it in even 1/2" of soil, the smell will be very minimal while it breaks down

My neighbors used to do it all the time in their veg garden and just completely forgot about it, but the thought crossed my mind this year when disposing of some fish parts off some 125lb bluefin tuna lol Just too big of parts for my situation.

Just to make it official like @stedimed told all energy is indoors now and this thread will be closed:vibe:
Let me say thank you all for following this outdoor season and up to 2018 outdoors!:bighug:
Indoors will be fun this winter:cheers:best luck to all of you:pighug:

Back