Getting lazy sorry too much going on and I get in trouble when I’m on here lol
Here’s pics from morning
Lol ohhh a trip to the mossy pharmacy tooo?? :biggrin:

I honestly always thought this was the only reason for your orgy pots... mossy the pheno hunter godmother lol

Literally my brains back track to morning mossy posts:funny:

Did ya touch it yet? Shtinging Nettle maybe?

Fun fact grape bunches have a different flavour through each stage.. closer to the sun=sweeter bottom=acidity .. so you don’t get bored of the taste jump around the bunch.
Try one that’s near the sun or tops.

Thing has hit a wall just packing I guess...
View attachment 1347290View attachment 1347291

What would you say this resembles structure wise?
View attachment 1347292

I’ve been looking at some think different pictures... Thinking that route. Especially because I keep smelling that same cheese type smell I had off the f1 mother, but this time a lot of something else. Which I can only describe as blue.. candy? Ish lol the banana smell has came and left like a fart on the big one. Fun stuff. Thing is a smell-shifter for real.

But I keep seeing something familiar in bills asian haze.. reaaaalllll familial,

Shout out to @Waira the styro is gonna make you famous in the hood lol even wedges on the solo photo moms I think it’s gonna kill with the cobs & clones regime

The bucket/ tote with water jugs is what stops it from falling and blowing everywhere

Based on this horrific journey of a thread... the cross I think will be called

“blue thoughts”​
Polinatated sully branches M x (Dunno yet)
blue thoughts M x Bluethoughts F(sully)
F2M Blue Himalayan x think different

I think a couple generations of early pollination is good enough for me to quit worrying.
Especially since I’ve been doing some reading. Plus this thing screams think different now in looks and that thing is a tank
I got the solo cup f3’s I could use but there’s a jerry Springer thing going on with the dads so those are more tests plus my cousin stole a bunch off me and is growing them so I don’t even have the selection I’d want or like.. but that dinafem BLue kush variant can pull the fruit loops smell with that bigger sully look

Last edited:
So through all these smells it’s seemed they’ve all kinda settled on a juicy fruit smell, something along those lines.. not so berry’s anymore? Hight seems to have slowed in the pot kinda bulking? Lowered the ec a bit, ph stil 6.3. Started monitoring run off for a guess at what’s what.
Still falling over every time wind picks up, fabric pot problems.. gets thirsty, gal + a day. plus all this rain(more forecasted) usually in morning until run off than a top up after noon
image.jpg

Ones in front lookin fattest
image.jpg

The one that got its neck broke from tornado
Split into two heads apparently
image.jpg

image.jpg

Should e interesting when it gets some weight (early pick I think)
Just noticed they’re throwing out singles now, hopefully that means fattening
Not bad for day 57..

Last edited:
#marshydroreview coming soon?...

Well it would appear some bits are pregnant and a bunch of useless little stuff.. I’m sure it’s from someone else’s backyard earlier on... Against my better judgment I manhandled every single bud and couldn’t see signs of male parts. Who knows what’ll happen now that it’s reblooming I’ll keep it alive and hose stuff down in between scheduled rain forecast
Seeds are useless... could be fun? Meh..

Last edited:
Nothing yet
Looking chunky tho
BAA6D733-A095-4E12-BAA8-F7580B44FEA2.jpeg
3CA5FED0-EED8-4241-AB65-01356AEC13F6.jpeg

Been slacking on pictures here lol everywhere else but in here lol
I’m thinking end of August maybe mid September??? For the front 3 definitely shorter flowering time on these.. nice!
Maybe one or two more feedings
Tall one in back (no stick) smells like bubble gum but not juicy fruit bubblegum???

Last edited:
Putting here for reference..
Middle one, front 3, faster bloom,

I’m starting to think with more space these all would have same structure with 3 heights? 2, 4 & 6+ ft. But I did train 1 a bit better and now it’s 6ft (small one between big 3 with bamboo) so maybe 2 sizes same structure
May need one more dust run to get sizes and then fun time

To cool for the lil bit of momo lol auto warriors!!!! I smile when I see those..

Ohhh make an autopots autobots logo
Look at these surface to air missiles
Top vertical
View attachment 1354531
Front
View attachment 1354532
Side
View attachment 1354533

Looking foxy.. and looks like another bulking... damn lol
Definitely bigger on sunrise side.. interesting thing I just noticed

image.jpg

Far right front 3..

Looking like hash material this thing..
Upsetting.. but I’m thinking I may start to move away from the sati type feel and introduce more Indica while still working the original one, I seen a video call of the bk variant and skywalker variant..
Looks are different, bk is almost like what I got different leaf nice looking see if it coloured later.. skywalker is a short frosty different leaf sully..
So... I got some thinking to do. Or not I have like 4 nice different kush photos to smash or reverse and smash one of these

Trichome shots..
90day mark I think is what they take
You too bud.

Lol well In the name of Pepsi,
View attachment 1354836View attachment 1354837View attachment 1354838View attachment 1354839View attachment 1354840

Looks like water only and a couple weeks
All different plants
And that was not easy lol regular hand held is best new toy is awesome once plant is dead... was like $30

Oh and started to trim leaves back abit but rain came looks like it’s gone now so back at it..

Back