Well it was only a matter of time..
So this is happening
image.jpg
image.jpg

Creeping around the pot all on lower knee high right now..
Shit bud area,

Smashed it with baking soda dish soap and oil mixture in the pump sprayer .. hoping it helps and washes away intime... it spread so fast it’s unreal.. from the first post till probably 30 minutes ago it crept all the way up almost.. sucky!!!
May need another hit tomorrow..

I can’t believe it nor wanna jinx it but I may have beat it.. mass leaf removal also
Started yellowing way to hard so I fed again and it appears to have stopped..
The two in the front are almost ready? Waiting to feal some weight on them them I’m gonna snip those two..
Rest are still clear/cloudy.

I called it yesterday the front ones gotta go. Always trust your gut.. preparing a closet in basement for hanging.. problems with misses always complaining it’s cold... may need to get old portable Ac outta storage.

The next ponies for breeding will be the tallest one of the bunch with the nice bud structure and the small one with same buds(far left, front 3)
Also the big bud one on back right
The one with no stick has a lovely smell but ugly.. if I find that with a nice look.. oh man.

So I fed the pot again because it needed it... should have held off.. oh boy.
trust your gut..
Either way the rest of the pot will get water then feed blah blah blah
Maybe another couple weeks then water and see where I am from there.
Two on right in front.. no more sparkles
19E63F3D-1D39-45C2-8958-FD1800B68D5F.jpeg

Another comparison.. left is potential
2AB74D68-6104-4E36-A891-8FDDD3BC68B4.jpeg

Middle front.. responded instantly to the food... my bad
DB67FA18-AE6A-4756-B4D4-577EC7EA9B09.jpeg

And they battled the elements completely no covers now I need some form of extracting

Last edited:
Watered again... didn’t like what I saw so here we go.
Middle front​
On the scales (wet)
539E1A3B-10BD-4F8C-A5A4-EE8C60548141.jpeg
AD6E31FF-60C0-4429-AF9E-67FE0E683FED.jpeg

241.3. Still a big stock there...

Got it hanging trying to get it colder but misses won’t have it so I’m trying to keep room at 50-55% humidity and under 75f
04FEB71D-A135-4E3B-8842-D7BBBDA345AE.jpeg
CBBC5963-FECB-44D9-956B-B70754EAFFF8.jpeg
920DAD92-C000-41F3-A83D-AE7774D5FFC3.jpeg

Attachments

• 9808CD3B-1D72-4996-AF83-F1ECB972AD97.jpeg
    9808CD3B-1D72-4996-AF83-F1ECB972AD97.jpeg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 22
Drying conditions are mint 70’F 50-55% humidity
Dark... nicely nicely
Pot notes..
Lack of feeding induced major yellowing,
As plants near end the yellow goes into stems and looks cool. Even with food present stem yellowing occurred.
Something smelled like a skunks ass today..
Small one ,right side, smelled like a flower today. Was tripping me out.
Couple bubblegum smells and the berry type one.
Water today.. food on next one maybe

Here’s next victim yellowing hard even with reintroduction of food. Gonna get the scope out soon.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Flower one
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yellow sticks
image.jpg
image.jpg

Doesn’t show as nice on camera lol

Last edited:
Bush Flash
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That low looking up on that chunky foxy one is quite deadly looking view... between that one and the tallest one..(outdoor competition)
Which reminds me killed another yesterday
Well shit. I swear I took pictures but only like 3 are there and they’re useless ones
The weight was a lot less like 146 or something but I hacked as much stem off as a could
It’ll have been this one(front 3 rightside) center frame now with the stick
F4ED5CD8-E9A6-498C-8E65-E323554AE50E.jpeg

Yellow sticks look white in the pictures..
@hairyman what are those white bitches your thread mentioned. Lol

Last edited:
Modified blues watering method...
Lol
for no ph pen people...
1/4 cup of megacrop
half tsp pk crystal
40l water about
1350ppm 6.3 ph...
I could have saved some money lol but better to have and need then need and not have
image.jpg

I remember many years ago, my grandfather watched me mixing up batches of feed stirring away with a stick like a fool...
He finally starts to walk over after the whole season of watching and laughing..
October rolls by and he throws the bucket at me and goes “ do ya think the guys who do this for a living are standing around stirring shit for that long?” lmao “use this...”
Life changing
I was also the convincing factor for him to finally try cbd drops. Took a month be his hip felt great.
Then I gave a one hour talk (realllll baked) about why I think you need to use the plant as a whole and not isolated compounds in order to get the full magic. I believe people are calling this entourage or something?
It’s just common injun knowledge that the plant that special works as a whole.. thing can smell like roses, candy, skunks, vanilla etc etc etc... that’s f’n magical

Last edited:
Another one gonna be killed seen a nanner on the one that got constant injuries from the tote.
image.jpg
Looks like a bug living there lol
So this is dead now...

image.jpg

Smells like flat coke and something else

The missus says it smells like Thai cabbage rolls or lemon grass lol
Right interesting

Last edited:
Oh and went visiting yesterday.. grabbed some goods got the choice seeds off that 15ft’r
image.jpg

Let the games begin... I’m moving this project indoors soon for right cold temperatures lol

Back