image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Forgot about the last 2 pictures thought the were side branches lol

Last edited:
Next victim tonight I think..
The foxy chunky one
Rain made it fall on her and stressed it out a bit...
I would push these but the photos are looking beautiful for what’s going on with them (thought they were auto)
D1FDC802-296A-4D98-9688-03F930084A2C.jpeg
4A4024FE-DA26-4EA4-83C1-BF420684F26A.jpeg
C864EB0A-0332-460C-A00F-3FD3DFAA290A.jpeg

Last nights flash.
Thinking a QP but would love a lbs off it lmao...
And I forgot to take pictures but I took a 14 G nug off first one to jar nothing special and froze 18 G for the hash pile
So I was spot on with the OZ guess the misses keeps shutting Ac off it’s a constant battle right now

The foxy ones down... started to smell like some sort of dinner/food lol so weird...
Nothing special it definitely needed another couple weeks. Thinking I was spot on with the QP guess
60% humidity on the dehumidifier seems to be the sweet spot in this place
image.jpg

Have no clue what it’s smells like now.. can’t put a finger on it but it’s not like a Greek dinner now lol
Floral with something mixed with that keif smell. Nothing like when it was alive, may just snip top and rest into hash pile... figure I’ll stock a Qp and then do a 5 gal bucket run

And this is happening before my eyes
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ohhh shit!!!! I’m thinking winner winner, chicken dinner.. time for the dark dude hunt lmao :face:
leaf to calyx... gonna look right noyce
@FullDuplex sensei! I know I’ve asked this before so forgive me once more...
But is it better to store pollen in the freezer or fridge? Im thinking vacuum sealing and doing both. But what’s best?

Last edited:
Smoking early harvest airy garbage lol
Needed another 2-4weeks .
Taste is too fresh... may just hash it and start dipping into the orange soda smelling thing...
The misses smelled and said turpentine smell.... I think she has covid :crying:
Too soon?

Garden still going full tilt eh? Is it getting cold up there yet?

Garden still going full tilt eh? Is it getting cold up there yet?
Surprisingly no and yes maybe 2 nights below 10c , oh and a freak hailstorm yesterday ..
Slowly chipping them down... was hoping it be less days but these things just keep chucking new hairs ... think I may have the Thai geno on lock...

Back