Some absolutely fantastic work guys with some great variety and variance between each grower. This when first put to me I thought it would be hard to read but it has turned out quite well.

I would have preferred a seperate thread for each strain or by each member which would have made it easier to read and would have given more of a chance for each grower to show what they can do.

I with chat with @GoAuto6 about setting up another grow off but in a different fashion :toke:

Some fantastic work with our strains and some very nice end result with some what looks like dank Dinafem bud :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone that took part in this and look out for the next mass Dinafem grow on AFN : thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.
Thank you Mark and thanks GoAuto6 for doing what you do to make these grow offs happen. AFN rocks! :headbang:

Blue kush final dry weight is 5oz for one plant Super dense buds with dripping resin. Smoke is a night time meds long lasting. Very tasty with a nice sour berry flavor. Smells up the room with a small bud.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
5zips excellent job ,great yield,sounds like super nice smoke also .

Blue Amnesia 90 grams dry I put it in a jar last night after we tried a large spliff. It put us in an up lifting happy place, killed my anxiety in it's tracks. Sativa lean affects for sure, my bro gets a motor mouth on sativas, after our cigarette I couldn't get a word in edge wise. He loves it and had to take some home with him. :smoking: I'll do a smoke report after it's jarred for a bit.
CAM02639.jpg
CAM02643.jpg

Looks good
Blue Amnesia 90 grams dry I put it in a jar last night after we tried a large spliff. It put us in an up lifting happy place, killed my anxiety in it's tracks. Sativa lean affects for sure, my bro gets a motor mouth on sativas, after our cigarette I couldn't get a word in edge wise. He loves it and had to take some home with him. :smoking: I'll do a smoke report after it's jarred for a bit.
View attachment 667108 View attachment 667109
Looks bomb great job

View attachment 667108 View attachment 667109

Thank you so much for the final weigh in mate and great result :thumbsup: some fine looking end product, enjoy :pass: .

All the best

D-M.

Back