K so... orgy pot is done pretty much.
The last two plants are just living lol
Just watching to see what’s what..
The small one with the foxtail (can’t really call it that) long story short been researching and apparently the garbage looking weird foxy buds are a ‘true floral’ thing but also remarkably similar to the land race Afghan in the chunk from what I’ve seen,
But again who knows exactly what’s real lol could all be some BS...
Can’t wait for the future ..

Ended up with 3 Oz and a couple grams off the short black one

Last edited:
Cut down last 2 hanging in the garage to see how that works out.. seems to be better actually.. weird.

But I think tomorrow the hash games begin
image.jpg

Psst check out the informational pamphlet :funny:

K so I do a 220 bag in its own bucket then transfer the juice to the others
image.jpg

Did that twice
image.jpg

Waiting for ice shavings to melt now I no I don’t need to put in the fridge to stay cold lol
I’ll probably do it 2 more time and that’s that...
And vacuum sealing is the way to freeze the goods... way better material than what was in Tupperware, no wetness what so ever

Smoked a fat joint like 40min ago.... whatever plant that was is a serious creeper high... cause I am all of a sudden just baked
Pretty intense
Haven’t had a good creeper weed in like 15+years

Well I think the creeper effect is universal on the plants because I smoke a different jar different taste ish same 40mins then trip to cerebral highs with no burning out... crazy.
As for the hash... for some reason my last 2 bags gave the highest yields which usually isn’t right... how is there so much 25 micron
Definitely gonna lose a couple bags or add one to the work bucket... probably just go to dry ice I’m getting lazy I didn’t even do the last 2 runs... or is because it was fresh frozen? Shit yield though for the amount of pot I put in May have been to much lol but I have too much lol

Back