It’s Pete, and it’s a liquid probe not soil I believe.
And the PPM
Is it a ph or ec meter if its a ph them levels are what the liquid is set at if you wanted to be in the correct ph range but if its an ec meter it depends on the age of your plants

Is it a ph or ec meter if its a ph them levels are what the liquid is set at if you wanted to be in the correct ph range but if its an ec meter it depends on the age of your plants
Got both..
it would be for where the orgy is at now, so preflower/early flowering

Got both..
it would be for where the orgy is at now, so preflower/early flowering
I have the combi meter aswell but i can give you levels i go with in coco but i dont do soil

I have the combi meter aswell but i can give you levels i go with in coco but i dont do soil
You’re nuts.. :funny:
solo’s coco’d ...:applause: been there, done that, wish I had drip feeds.. on the other hand
I may just start
Pumping out solo cups to handout as house gifts lmao

I am shocked.. what the hell have I been doing lmao... used the bags recommended EC of 1.7 which roughly works to 600ppm... what I’ve been giving it... 1200 plus :dang:
Tap water is nothing.... like 30ppm
Like I said, should get interesting now lmao.

What goes on at night Jesus
This was gonna explode.. it self topped right in front of my eyes look at this
Mutant kush
image.jpg

That sucks lol or does it??:muahaha:

We'll have to wait and see!!! ^_^

:pop::pop:

Perhaps she'll grow into a MONSTER!

:tonic:

I was thinking to try and self it maybe to see if this retard genetics stick. Or maybe LoveDust a new adventure with me auto

Just by eye I don’t think clones will take the defect.

But it was some killer smoke to...
gosh good problem to have I guess.

Well... WTF goes on In This tent...
image.jpg

Well so much for that. Probably gonna pull this.. maybe put it outside.. still haven’t even sexed it.

I was just re reading this cause I can’t find my notebook... it would appear that the self topping or suicide was from blue kush.. I forgot about the pink pistils on the gemmil lol I’ll be popping those next... see what goes on with that one

Forgot about all the bullshit on this thread lmao may start a new one this could be bad luck.
And something in the orgy pot smells like a nectarine or peach I think the cat piss smelling ones do that..
Side note it’s from original blue kush parent not the dinafem I kicked into later on.
And the peach, cat piss is from the ibl dad off of “the dude”
Or something along those lines, I really need to find my duo-tang thing so I can make sense of my lil note book thing. Great snag off the misses.
Walked around like a wine expert with the coffee out lmao taking notes.
Appears we have a couple different structures, and some different paced ladies..
Smells are still forming and such but...
But... hohhhh lemme tell you how one of the big ones just started omitting this banana scent.. haven’t smelled that ever off these yet..

Back