New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Shout to @MarshydroTina to say I've been using your beginners 300w reflector for just over a month now and the difference is noticeable. For such a well priced piece of kit it certainly covers my 60x60 space without the plants bending towards the source.
Also so silent which makes sleep easier on 20/4 cycle, the plants love it and after a days use you barely notice any heat on the reflector; For a space like mine I couldn't imagine needing anything else since according to my lumen meter the plants couldn't handle any more light!

Will post a review soon

@davisgirl your question earlier about double cropping piqued my curiosity and due to the branch that was super cropped previously shooting above others on Greta and i had some wasted space in the centre I decided to try my hand at a double crop halfway through the stem to see what happens.
E2CB0814-17A7-4A80-8812-4E22A7190B0B.jpeg

It was a good bend on a fast growing cola that didn’t require tying down too so a good reference point.
Will update in the very late tonight and early tomorrow morning to show what happens

Awesome! Great experiment. Thank you!

I am amazed at how fast they grow at this stage. I knew it happened but I guess I needed to see it with my own eyes!

Totally man i’m with you. Ive only grown autos poorly years ago or photos and never realised that a cola can rise a couple inches between 5am and 3pm!!!

Val is now 33cm, that’s a gain of almost 10cm in 6/7 days, and Gretas growth rate is even more incredible, with only a few cm away from Val after an even shorter timeframe

@davisgirl Greta is unphased by the double crop and recovery growth is there after 2 hours so I’m going to say double cropping is definitely a viable option if you run out of head room!
View attachment 978239

I can confirm that. On my GG from the last run, I had a quite a few stems that had to be double cropped and then still to be bent away from the light at the end. When healthy and vigorous, they rebound 100% from a supercropping pretty easily. You don't want to wait too late into flowering, however. That window eventually closes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I can confirm that. On my GG from the last run, I had a quite a few stems that had to be double cropped and then still to be bent away from the light at the end. When healthy and vigorous, they rebound 100% from a supercropping pretty easily. You don't want to wait too late into flowering, however. That window eventually closes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I would agree there, I was just at the last window for anything like that right now. The moment stretching stops ideally you don't want to touch her too much till harvest

Came home to a lovely little Greta showing her stuff fully recovered from the double crop and loving the extra light i’ve given that cola.
8B802BA4-F3C9-400E-8B0A-38513A38DE7F.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing any difference from her non SC and single SC counterparts of similar size

Shout to @MarshydroTina to say I've been using your beginners 300w reflector for just over a month now and the difference is noticeable. For such a well priced piece of kit it certainly covers my 60x60 space without the plants bending towards the source.
Also so silent which makes sleep easier on 20/4 cycle, the plants love it and after a days use you barely notice any heat on the reflector; For a space like mine I couldn't imagine needing anything else since according to my lumen meter the plants couldn't handle any more light!

Will post a review soon
Thanks for your feedback, Hope you will have a great result with this light

Back